Sports med & Improving Performance (1 Viewer)

hazza9

HSC
I think Sports Med was a gift if you knew ur syllabus. If you didn't probably would of found it very difficult.

Improving Performance wasn't hard. I was a bit supprised the 10 marker was on the phases of competition, again you either knew it or you didn't - hard to bs for that q. Think i may have dropped a mark or two on the 4 and 6 marker

Overall couldn't rele be happier, especially about Sports Med :)

samirs_maxin

HSC
I think Sports Med was a gift if you knew ur syllabus. If you didn't probably would of found it very difficult.

Improving Performance wasn't hard. I was a bit supprised the 10 marker was on the phases of competition, again you either knew it or you didn't - hard to bs for that q. Think i may have dropped a mark or two on the 4 and 6 marker

Overall couldn't rele be happier, especially about Sports Med :)
yeah thats cool man for phases of comp i wrote bout pre season,in season,post season, tapering and peaking then had an example under each paragraph for the endurance athlete on how his training should be altered, what he should do and why

ajay12

Can count to potato
HSC
Sports Medicine was my weaker topic out of the 4. Struggled a bit on the 6 & 10 marker, but Improving Performance was a gift.

jess6

HSC
i thought sports med was good.....jst because it came strsight from the syllabus and our teacher made fill in syllbuses that we had to do like every week!!!! thank you teacher!!!

zaefr

HSC
sorry to hijack ur thread, but approx how much of the state do this combo?

Sau

HSC
Sports med was actually good surprising but stuffed up the last question
Im proving was okish cant believe i studied that option in 2 hrs ><
hopefully it pays off

samisawesome

HSC
Oh snap, I just realised I didn't write anything about tapering or peaking, ah well
Other than that minor slip up and the sports psychologist question I think I went fine

tetrisam

HSC
Oh snap, I just realised I didn't write anything about tapering or peaking, ah well
Other than that minor slip up and the sports psychologist question I think I went fine

Yeh i was pretty cut up that i forgot peaking and tapering but its over and im over it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)