spring session exam timetable out (1 Viewer)

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
just a heads up for anyone who doesnt know.

not too bad this time around for me, only have to go for 2 weeks, and the more complicated subjects arent both on in the one week.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
I have 3 subjects in the same week...one being Criminal law which I doubt will be a piece of cake

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
ari89 said:
I have 3 subjects in the same week...one being Criminal law which I doubt will be a piece of cake
I think I had the same situation last year. Who is your tutor, does Katrina still teach it? Criminal law was ok, we had a few problem questions and a criticial question on objective mens rea in sexual assault - you'll be fine :)

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
melsc said:
I think I had the same situation last year. Who is your tutor, does Katrina still teach it? Criminal law was ok, we had a few problem questions and a criticial question on objective mens rea in sexual assault - you'll be fine :)
Yep, Katrina is still teaching. I also had her for torts last semester which was great.

I don't really worry about the law subjects. I tend to understand them without a problem but my brain doesn't appreciate economics or accounting (rightfully so:p).

Thanks...the other teacher Ana (if you know who she) kept stressing that there most probably will be a sexual assault question. Did you have to answer all the problems or did you have a choice?

kerfuffle

HSC
Got two exams this semester, spaced a week apart, which is good.
The bad news is that my last exam is in the last week of November . . . =(

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
ari89 said:
Yep, Katrina is still teaching. I also had her for torts last semester which was great.

I don't really worry about the law subjects. I tend to understand them without a problem but my brain doesn't appreciate economics or accounting (rightfully so:p).

Thanks...the other teacher Ana (if you know who she) kept stressing that there most probably will be a sexual assault question. Did you have to answer all the problems or did you have a choice?
No we had to do them all and the critical question

L

LaraB

arashnaebkhil said:
I must have the best timetable. I am soo happy. i have more than a week break for my last exam intro to law which is also my must important. but here it is:

stats for business: 12 Nov 8.30am
Law foundation: 15 Nov 8.30am
Marketing principles: 20 Nov 8.30am
Intro to Law: 28 Nov 8.30am

it just sux how they are all at such early times oh well im not complaining lol
Mine's better lol coz its just as spaced out but i only have one law unit exam haha and 2 law exams and 2 business exams are harder to motivate yourself to study for than 1 law exam and 3 dodgy business ones :p

IR Strat 15 Nov 8.30
OHS 20 Nov 8.30
HR Strat 27 Nov 2.45
Admin Law 30 Nov 2.45

sideshowtim

HSC
3 exams, all on 3 consecutive Mondays. The good news is that it'll give me plenty of time to study for each subject. The bad news is I officially start my holidays pretty damn late!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)