Star Wars Battlefront (2015) (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm surprised noone has posted on here about this... either it's because it's exam time, or people are too busy playing right? :)

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Based on reviews, it seems they didn't meet the expectations of the hype/fanbase unfortunately (one of the things preventing me from getting it), I'll probably pick it up later on when it goes on sale with a decent discount sometime next year

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
It's not bad for casual gamers like me... I often end up midfield in random match ups online and the novelty of Star Wars fever is there :) Only downside to me is sometimes the EA servers are down/slow to connect :9

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
It's not bad for casual gamers like me... I often end up midfield in random match ups online and the novelty of Star Wars fever is there :) Only downside to me is sometimes the EA servers are down/slow to connect :9
Aye , EA servers/service is pretty terrible compared to similar big gaming companies

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Aye , EA servers/service is pretty terrible compared to similar big gaming companies
Can't fault them for the download speeds on Origin though. Consistently tracks higher than Steam.

Whicanti

HSC
Recently stopped playing once the lastest DLC dropped. Haven't picked the game up since. Though i will admit the game was very enjoyable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)