Starcraft (1 Viewer)

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Does anybody here still play the old school SC still? (what server, west or east?) Or are you waiting for SC II to come out?

HSC
yeee i like going old school and it quite fills the void of the delayed release date for no.2 :)

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
yeee i like going old school and it quite fills the void of the delayed release date for no.2 :)
Nice! Which server? PM me your username or post here =D.

I hope SC II is very similar to SC I, since mostly noobs will buy it ("zomg its SC II its new!) and gg no re =).

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
^LOL SAME!

I am playing some starcraft thesedays but just campaigns. Awww old memories! ><

youngminii

Banned
HSC
I was not aware the Class of '09 was so gay.

Just kidding :)
No but I really don't like the game lol

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
I still campaign at times, but desperately awaiting SCII's release since the start of high school >_>

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
At the start of this year, they said it would be coming late 2009. I'm guessing it will most likely be mid-2010 now. Here's to hoping *fingers crossed*
Yeah, I saw somewhere on their site that it'll come out mid-2010 :D. And holy shit at Halycon's video! +1.

Anyone still multiplayer instead of campaign? I want to team :) (doesn't matter if you're shit or pro).

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
@live game video:

omg, she is so hot!

but apart from that, awesome game aye? I was so addicted to watching that when I was in korea. Spent 2 days watching that straight on then I stopped coz my grandparents were worried LOL!

badquinton304

HSC
I love SC. I am a protoss player although I do enjoy playing zerg and doing a all mutalisk build. But I generally prefer playing protoss.
If you havent done so already download the War of the Tribes (WOTT), After Brood Wars and New Avalon 1/2 campaigns they are aalot harder than brood war and heaps of fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)