State Ranks (1 Viewer)

determine

Premium Member
HSC
hey guys..

when do we find out if we have received a state rank, or first in the state for a subject?

random-1006

Banned
HSC
what do you mean?
i mean theres a 99.9% that you havent, also im fairly sure they get a phone call or something before they get their results, and results are being released in 2days

so pretty good chance u didnt get one

mecramarathon

HSC
i think the calls would've been last friday for toppers

for state ranks wait till wednesday around noon on the BOS statistics archive lol

F

fuckit1991

1st in the state receive a call tomorrow to notfiy them. All other state rankings are released on the day the results are out, i.e. 15th of December

irvine

USYD 2011 :D
HSC
You didn't. I know someone who was told yesterday that they did top the state in a subject and got their invitation to the award ceremony Tuesday night.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I got a call from the Board of Studies just then.

It was about something else though... haha.

determine

Premium Member
HSC
I wasn't expecting to ever get first in the state. I did get 7th in the state for Phil though.
how do you know you got 7th in the state when each of the ranks after 1st are not disclosed till the day of the results?

determine

Premium Member
HSC
You didn't. I know someone who was told yesterday that they did top the state in a subject and got their invitation to the award ceremony Tuesday night.
lol i wasnt expecting first in the state, i was simply asking. which subject did the person you know top, may i ask ?

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
how do you know you got 7th in the state when each of the ranks after 1st are not disclosed till the day of the results?
Final ranks for the Distinction Course - Philosophy were disclosed about a month ago to the students with the consent from the Board of Studies.

mitchfrog

HSC
1st in the state receive a call tomorrow to notfiy them. All other state rankings are released on the day the results are out, i.e. 15th of December
Ta man. Thank you for being actually helpful :p

And everyone else! Let us know when you find out what (if) you came first in something!

Last edited:

twistedrebel

HSC
I wasn't expecting to ever get first in the state. I did get 7th in the state for Phil though.
Only top 5 are publicly acknowledged, you know right? Thats pretty slack, although it would good look good on resume, recruiters dont know any better. :p

Lukybear

HSC
So ever1 whos gotten 1st in state should know about it now?

Jonneeh

HSC
So ever1 whos gotten 1st in state should know about it now?
I guess they should BOS sent out reminder letters on the 10th about results. So They should havent sent out State Rank before that or at the same time

Lukybear

HSC
I mean like the very 1st. Since the ceremony is tommrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)