Struggling massively with Hatshepsut speech due monday! (1 Viewer)

bb24492

HSC
I have 2 questions to address in the speech that are:

'Explain what Hatshepsut hoped to achieve in her building program'

and

'Assess Hatshepsut's foreign affairs policy'

What is her foreign affairs policy?
What things should i mention in both?
Where do I start?

Im so stuck, please help me.

bb24492

HSC
Yes i am. But i'm only allowed to use the notes they give us in class.

Honestly im not one of those lazy people who just cant be bothered. When i ask what is her foreign affairs policy, i mean a general gist like what does it include? I just need abit of help and it would be most appreciated please. Building program a general thing of what i need to include idk. I'm just really struggling and need some guidance. My teacher wont help cause we've been having a substitute. I know and understand the facts thats why i don't need google at this stage. But i just dont know where to start and what i should include.

Last edited:

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Yes i am. But i'm only allowed to use the notes they give us in class.

Honestly im not one of those lazy people who just cant be bothered. When i ask what is her foreign affairs policy, i mean a general gist like what does it include? I just need abit of help and it would be most appreciated please. Building program a general thing of what i need to include idk. I'm just really struggling and need some guidance. My teacher wont help cause we've been having a substitute. I know and understand the facts thats why i don't need google at this stage. But i just dont know where to start and what i should include.
er what? You're only allowed to use the notes you have from class, as in you're not allowed to research? Doesn't sound right... =s

I'm sorry i cant be of much help, i've never studied Hatshepsut in detail, but i don't understand what you're saying- you want a general gist cuz you're struggling, but you know and understand the facts so you don't need to research???

Atlas

HSC
N/A
I understand the facts so i dont need to research im just struggling with the structure basically, what to say...where to start
Chronological or choose the main theme/event that you think is most important and then go through the material from most important to least

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)