Student Number and Centre Number (1 Viewer)

Jerruy

HSC
When do we write our Student Number and Centre Number on the exams???

Does it take out time for our answering or is it done before the official time starts??? Must we do it on every page?

Hikari Clover

HSC
回复: Student Number and Centre Number

done b4 official time starts
do it on every page..

i dont think it would take u any time....

sideshowtim

HSC
The person supervising the exam instructs you when to write your numbers, and this time is before the reading time, and before the exam starts. You simply put your numbers where there are boxes for it.

So make sure you always arrive on time for your exams, you don't want to miss this. It does take a couple of minutes to do sometimes, depending on the paper and how many sections it has.

RHINO7

HSC
So are we given the Student Number and Centre Number just before the exam, or are we suppossed to alreay have them?

bellinda

HSC
there sitting on the desk next to another green slip u have to fill out..

done my first one today !! yay one done!! lol

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yep you have a place card with you student number, name and I think center number on it. Then a green slip that you and a supervisor signs that has how many booklets you used what was answer on which one etc.

So no you don't have to remember it.

yosemite sam

HSC
pritnep said:
Then a green slip that you and a supervisor signs that has how many booklets you used what was answer on which one etc.
ours are blue...

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Oh well whatever colour. :p

But from memory last year they were green. Could of been blue it was a year ago after all. :p

Crizzy

HSC
what happens when we miss a few pages... i think i didnt write them on a few of my pages near the end becuase i ran out of time...:confused:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Crizzy said:
what happens when we miss a few pages... i think i didnt write them on a few of my pages near the end becuase i ran out of time...:confused:
You'll be fine. It's really just in case some of your pages get seperated etc. As long as it is on the majority.

Magicana

HSC
They gave us time after the exam to write our number and center number on each page. Don't know if that is a one off thing, though.

HSC
Honestly it doesnt matter, the supervisors wont stop you putting your details on the paper after the exam finishes...

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
yea in english paper 1 i had 4 writing booklets to do- took me about 3 minutes but i had to do it after the exam- no way i was wasting time during it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)