Study Habits (1 Viewer)

Papercutter

HSC
How do you guys study best? I've heard of the "types" of learning where you may find one way better than the other. For instance, I learn a lot more and study better when I take all my work outside in my backyard. So what are your study habits?

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
I stayed inside in my room hated noise and rote learned everything but i played music when i did creative writing because it was all out depressing otherwise. My general math study consisted of me throwing paper around the room and knocking things off my desk in anger while sobbing to myself that i don't belong.

Futureunswmedstudent

HSC
I study best in the library study area where there is minimal sound and everyone has their own study space

astroman

HSC
I stayed inside in my room hated noise and rote learned everything but i played music when i did creative writing because it was all out depressing otherwise. My general math study consisted of me throwing paper around the room and knocking things off my desk in anger while sobbing to myself that i don't belong.
pree much this

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
bored and slightly lonely due to not having seen my mates since friday (work + shite weather). not sure if i should ring my mate so we can go have a game of squash.

otherwise relatively excited. just put the form for my passport through and i'll start properly looking for tickets to NZ tomorrow (going in jan!). haven't even thought of ATAR until some other users mentioned it in this thread
That awkward moment when you haven't realised that you posted in the right thread...

kyusungasong

HSC
Music, quiet, big spaces, small spaces, lighting... A lot of factors can play a part its good to experiment with each environment to find out the best one. For me the library was best because everyone else studied and I felt to compelled to study as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)