Study paper: survey on microjobs and freelancing in Uni or as fresh grad (1 Viewer)

Isekaibro

HSC
Hello! I am writing a study paper. I used to want to focus on internships, and you may have filled my old survey few days ago, but I have since decided to change my topic to microjobs and freelancing.

I need some fresh data through a local sample size to support my arguments:

NEW SURVEY FORM: 6 questions, 1 optional.
https:// mfsurvey.typeform.com/to/knyKF2

Very much appreciated.

Last edited:

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Is this your survey?

I don't think you'll get great responses or much meaning out of them given the way the initial questions are framed. They're extremely narrow/close-ended, and even though you ask for 0-10 ratings, the questions don't really lend themselves to that.

Isekaibro

HSC
I don't think you'll get great responses or much meaning out of them given the way the initial questions are framed. They're extremely narrow/close-ended, and even though you ask for 0-10 ratings, the questions don't really lend themselves to that.
Happy to hear your thoughts on how the survey can be improved.

The purpose of the study is to shed light on the notorious practice of unpaid internships in Australia and some of the agencies who actually charge applicants a fee to apply (google it, at least several of them in Australia). The purpose of the survey is to gather public opinion on this practice.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
The questions are very narrow even though you ask for a 1-10 rating, and even then, I felt they were very leading. Don't get me wrong, I understand what you're trying to achieve but I feel that the results may be a bit tainted given the way you've framed the questions. ie they didn't feel neutral.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)