Study time per subject/mark guidance (1 Viewer)

dunlop1234

HSC
Hey, so i just have a few more questions before i enter yr 12 in 2 days (Woooo), with my subjects:
Extension 2 English
Extension 1 English
English Advanced
Mathematics Extension 2
Mathematics Extension 1
Economics
Modern History

Could someone please breakdown how much i should study for each of my subjects per day and as a percentage of my time and tell me which of my subjects will be the greatest benefit my marks. I don't think modern history will count to my HSC because after prelim it was my worst mark/rank so how much should i allocate to this subject (considering i still want to get a good mark in it - Band 6 or band 5 mark 89).

Thanks very much!

Kowther

HSC
I'm pretty sure extension 2 is just a major work, could be wrong though. As for extension 1, you don't need to study it a whole lot, just familiarise yourself with the texts and you'll be fine. As for advanced, same as extension, although because more texts, you'd need more time!

For modern however, don't do the same thing I did and not study it every so often apart from homework/assignments/catchup... Because Modern is such a loaded subject, spend time on it and make sure you revise it often and make notes after the end of each topic atleast, also practice essays often as well so basically I can't allocate a certain amount of time, but I'd say spend a good 30% of time on it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)