study (1 Viewer)

Nickl_pickl

Hey, I'm doing EES too, we have about 10 people in our class, , we've done tectonic impacts and env. through time but we havn't started or decided what electives we'll do yet. HOw do u guys study for this subject? Any adcive?

friendoflive86

E+E Study

im doin E+E - its kool - we only got 5 pplz in da class

i usually study by revising key terms and their definitions, knowing processes, etc

what textbook do u use? - we r using Spotlight Earth and Environmental Science HSC by Heffernan and others

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Follow the syllabus, what ever it has on it, is probably going to be in the HSC. EES is cool, we only have 7 ppl in our class, its a fun subject.

Nickl_pickl

ees

yeah our teacher gave us that text book but we don't really use it that much, we mainly use info. from handouts he photocopies from another text book, don't know what it is, i read on the board of studies website that only about 1000 people actually do this subject in the whole of nsw, that's hardly anything considering...

spleen

I'm in year 11 and we have about ~20ish in our class. I just did the half yearly, and I dont think I went too well. Probably a combination of us not doing anything in class and me thinking it was going to be easy. Oh well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)