Studying Techniques (1 Viewer)

michael1990

HSC
Hi all Info Techs,

I was wondering how everyone doing or has done this subject study for it?

As my class never have theory lessons i do not even have a book for the subject in which i write notes. We just do assessments and we do the tests. Although i'm relatively good at computers i would like to know how to study.

Share your thoughts and techniques.

CelltechFTW

HSC
no 1 in our class has books, we havnt had a prac lesson or theory lesson in 3 terms lol.. our highest mark for the half yearly was 56% (lmfa0)

wer set for epic phail hahaha :lol::(

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
Remember all the stuff u learnt in class.

CelltechFTW said:
no 1 in our class has books, we havnt had a prac lesson or theory lesson in 3 terms lol.. our highest mark for the half yearly was 56% (lmfa0)

wer set for epic phail hahaha
how? our class average was 60% with the highest 96% we dont do any work, i studied the morning before and got 90%.

HSC
i do ist and i find what the teacher says is better than textbooks coz the textbooks can get realy crap..:sleep:

Currypower

HSC
Considering IT is a competency Based course, the only mark that contributes to your HSC mark is what you actually get in the HSC examination.

At my school, our only exam is thr trial, which is just to get us used to the format of the exam and also as a backup mark incase we have a misadventure sort of thing before the actual HSC.

Studying for IT isn't that hard, focus heavily on the nitty gritty parts of OHS and Client Communication to cover your extended responses.

Understand how to interpret feedback screens for your short andswer, and also how to look after your computer. And know basic definitions etc for your MC.

kangms

HSC
Well...since the course is so bloody boring, all you can do for study is MEMORISE, Memorise and MEMORISE. Unless you know the computers inside out. Well, at least that's what i'm doing for the HSC tomorrow. MEMORISE!

sxtacy

HSC
new syllabus so past papers can only get you so far
all i studied was OH&S
and client communication

im ready for an Epic Fail tomorrow

Currypower

HSC
Well, all the study should be wrapped up by now.

Time to rumble.

Happydevil

HSC
Meh, I think I'll do fine, the thing that'll bring marks down is the last questions. Section I and II are freaking easy though.

I'm more worried about english.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)