Stuuuupid Exam (1 Viewer)

mel85

I agree that the exam was straight forward, but the people who say they have the knowledge for the harder stuff should have absolutely aced it so I don't know why they're complaining!

tempco

HSC
I loved it! It was a great exam... straight forward, no tricks or anything... for those of you who are worried, don't be! IT'S OVER! Bio out the window! :D:D:D

pri

HSC
N/A
hmm...phys and bio hav ebeen easy so far, each with a strange 8 marker, wonder if the chem exam will be the same...

arls

Originally posted by ~Perfection
1 more down.. 2 to go
ahh..
me too!

Originally posted by NekkidSerpent
I loved it! It was a great exam... straight forward, no tricks or anything... for those of you who are worried, don't be! IT'S OVER! Bio out the window! :D:D:D
I aggree!

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
Originally posted by pri
hmm...phys and bio hav ebeen easy so far, each with a strange 8 marker, wonder if the chem exam will be the same...
lets hope chem is easy, without the strange 8 marker :)

psycho_mushy

HSC
meh...... chem will be easy... although I don't do it! I wish u ppl good luck whenever it is :)

*hopeful*

HSC
omg stupid epidemological or wateva
wat a waste of 8 marks stupid nanaland, beefville crap
but it wuz better than a qstn on 1 of the stupid freakz of bio so yeh

i totally disregarded d fact dat d disease wuz non-infectious so i'llprobably get 1/8 lolz now i just sound really dumb
newayz no more bio 4 d rest of my life!!!! :)

young_gurl

i dont know the questions were fairly plain and simple but too much marks for each question seriosuly..and we dunt know what the markers expect from us either...like for the epid 8 mark one...there was 10 things that u needed to do in order to carry out sufficient epid studies...it was outlined in the text book biology in context!..i think thats what we were suppose to write about!

Niente

Yeah but it wasn't an infectious disease so it wouldn't have been air or waterborne because that's infectious.

I agree, this was a stupid question. I spent heaps of time learning complicated things like protein synthesis and action potential and they never even asked anything that complex. I was slightly disappointed. And they asked a really stupid question in the option about gathering a processing data. It was such a waste.

Last edited:

young_gurl

yeah it was more testing skills than basic knowledge! i guess thats what makes it hard but even that wasnt as hard but like if i knew it was going to be like that i wulda studied more practicle work!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)