Subject selections for year 11 2020 (1 Viewer)

periodmami

HSC
Hey everyone, I'm choosing my subjects for year 11, it's been extremely tough but I've come to the conclusion of:
Drama
Visual arts
Society & Culture
Studies of religion
English advanced
Maths standard
My concerns are with major works and drama. For my drama minor work, I received a 90/90, and in English, I maintained a grade of over 97%.

Just worried about scaling, too much content and if there are too many major works to balance.

Heresy

HSC
If you have maintained an overall mark of 97% in English I would encourage you to choose Ext. English for Year 11 as well, you can drop it at any time if it gets too much, or if you don't like the content. HSC Raw Marks Database: https://rawmarks.info/ shows how past students have gone in terms of their raw mark and how they scale - so if that's all you're worried about check it out.

periodmami

HSC
If you have maintained an overall mark of 97% in English I would encourage you to choose Ext. English for Year 11 as well, you can drop it at any time if it gets too much, or if you don't like the content. HSC Raw Marks Database: shows how past students have gone in terms of their raw mark and how they scale - so if that's all you're worried about check it out.
Thank you so much! I will definitely consider it! Do the other subjects sound like a good mix too? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)