Subjects you're be doing for the last time. (1 Viewer)

Subjects you're doing for the last time.

• Mathematics

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Science

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • History

Votes: 25 64.1%
  • Geography

Votes: 35 89.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dan.121212

HSC
no more history (we had the TOUGHEST teacha ever - gave us like 10 essays over the semester, none of which were on the SC) and no more Geo (although it was such a bludge compared to history, i find the 'physical' environemnt boring)

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
NO MORE...

* MATHS!! YAY!! :rofl:
* SCIENCE!!:rofl:

& i'm doing Society & Culture next year; wondering if that counts as a form of Geog? So i didn't vote Geog in the poll.

The only subjects I'm doing from Yr 10 next year are English & History. My faves :)

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
Geography and History!! Esp geo..four years of crap :wave:

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
No more Maths, Science and Georgraphy for me! YAY! (I love History, so I'm excited about continuing it.)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
tamaranadine said:
I'm doing chem next year.

Am I going to die?
You'll be fine, as long as you don't do anything stupid in the lab. :p

Subjects you'll be doing for the last time
Never touched history or geography after the SC.

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
tamaranadine said:
I'm doing chem next year.

Am I going to die?
Riviet said:
You'll be fine, as long as you don't do anything stupid in the lab. :p
Like forget to turn ON the fume cupboard on or rub your eyes with (I can't remember what it was but the guys eyes were red as:eek: ). Physics: some guy zapped his head on the electric ball thing (u know the one I'm talking about) oh it was funny. That and the bang, fiery, fizzing, nauseating, funky-smelling, explosion exps and the radiation you get from playing around with the Geiger counters should answer you query (and that's double doses for you soon-2-be-Hulks doing chem and phys!) :D

Seriously if you do Hamlet and R&G (in advanced english) you will definitley have to question the meaning of existence, which can be emo-ish at times but it's enlightening and quite funny too! English also starts to become techniques, context, techniques, context, techniques, context so get historfied every1 :lol:
ME: after SC no more geog or real history, shame I like them.

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
No more Geography, History and Science.

Score!

:D

Artemis.

HSC
I won't be doing Geography anymore, which I'm happy about.

slowjam10

HSC
Well no more Maths, Science or Geography for me ....extremely happy about maths no more teacher who has to ask the student how to do everything and science i will miss but thats just the way the lines worked out and as for geo thankgod no more sheets our teacher was liek running her own paper mill seriously sheet upon sheet upon sheet most of the time she didnt know what they were about either

Mark576

Feel good ...
HSC
Finished with geography and history!

Yes!!

d3vilz

HSC
Uni Grad
Artemis. said:
+1.
the reason why i don't like geo is the teachers i had in year 7 and 9. he is the biggest bludge. last year (in year 9), in a 192page book - we used only 30something pages.
so i guest i will put maximum effort this year as it is my last time for doing geo. :p

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
*stabs maths and science* DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE THEY DIED I KILLED THEM AND HAVE BEEN SO MUCH HAPPIER THIS 1.5 YEARS WITHOUT THEM
awww no more geo :( i miss it

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
geo is the most chat subject ever ! Half yearlies I topped the year, SC I got band 4 LOL ! yes, discraceful .. boo geo & history ! & also english ! why of why was it compulsary !

spoonbender

HSC
I hate maths, science and history/geography!! Much to my dismay, I think I am going to be choosing maths whether I like it or not. Science can go die - I am not going to be pursuing anything in the area of science for as long as I live if I can help it. History/Geography is in the maybe pile. I got second in the grade for History so yeah. It's a major pain in the arse though.

HSC
hahaha love how year 10 geography has turned the majority of people away from senior. its apparently a zillion times better in senior school, not that ive studied it though.

i've touched neither history nor geog since SC

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
enjoy the multiple choice sections in the SC while you can, Year 10 kids ... they aint coming back in english and maths as far as i know

Artemis. said:
sle3pe3bumz said:
geo is the most chat subject ever ! Half yearlies I topped the year, SC I got band 4 LOL ! yes, discraceful .. boo geo & history ! & also english ! why of why was it compulsary !
QFT

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)