Suicide (1 Viewer)

Terlob

HSC
ziggy.zoozah said:
you exemplify failure. how do you feel? software design and development? must take a genius to do that subject. im sure they only let the the best of the best into that course. run along to your graphic design and your computers now mmkay hun?

Im quite happy where I am.

If you want to bring courses into it, I hope that you are one of the 42% of Hospitality students who get a band 3 or lower (going by the 2007 results).

danz90

HSC
for the video software.. i wrote:

compression and video rendering.

Jake22

HSC
ziggy.zoozah said:
Go die. Your adopted. Your parents hate you. Even your surrogate parents hate you. You have nothing to live for. Time you died, I'd say!
Time you bought a spellchecker I'd say. And the large font really is unnecessary, I can read your poor grammar in normal size thanks. And seriously why did you bother to post the same message twice? Fair enough you tried to have another crack at spelling and making sense like normal people do when they communicate via text, but you only managed the same result - an expression of flaming homosexuality and idiocity.

And yeah, I do have something to live for. Its a higher UAI than your general maths, general english and homosexual studies could ever get you.

Good luck with your dreams of garbology and transportation. I hope you succeed.

Hah! Fat chance. 'I did a funny!'

betonit169

My Username Sucks....
HSC
ziggy.zoozah said:
Go die. Your adopted. Your parents hate you. Even your surrogate parents hate you. You have nothing to live for. Time you died, I'd say!
:lol:

fail.

betonit169

My Username Sucks....
HSC
Jake22 said:
Time you bought a spellchecker I'd say. And the large font really is unnecessary, I can read your poor grammar in normal size thanks. And seriously why did you bother to post the same message twice? Fair enough you tried to have another crack at spelling and making sense like normal people do when they communicate via text, but you only managed the same result - an expression of flaming homosexuality and idiocity.

And yeah, I do have something to live for. Its a higher UAI than your general maths, general english and homosexual studies could ever get you.

Good luck with your dreams of garbology and transportation. I hope you succeed.

Hah! Fat chance. 'I did a funny!'
lol ! go pato

betonit169

My Username Sucks....
HSC
ziggy.zoozah said:
you exemplify failure. how do you feel? software design and development? must take a genius to do that subject. im sure they only let the the best of the best into that course. run along to your graphic design and your computers now mmkay hun?

Must take a genius to do what your doing

"1 + 1 is... 2 ! thats right !"

dont knock my fellow classmates

Terlob said:
Im quite happy where I am.

If you want to bring courses into it, I hope that you are one of the 42% of Hospitality students who get a band 3 or lower (going by the 2007 results).
lol

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
I did a lot better in the past papers I attempted, at least, it's what it felt like. In the past papers it was something like 80% raw, I'm guessing I'm getting about 70% raw.

I didn't understand the last question for the option topics, what did they actually want? Just us to talk about those info processes?

2S1D3

HSC
danz90 said:
for the video software.. i wrote:

compression and video rendering.
AGAIN thank god I thought I was the only one who wrote that

cxlxoxk

HSC
benji6667 said:
i wrote compression and encoding
great minds think alike...i thought of compression and encoding/decoding

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
The thread title is a little misleading don't you think?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)