Summary Syllabus (1 Viewer)

loolee

HSC
Does anyone have Summary for Forensic Chemistry Syllabus??

Thank youuu...

suzieee

HSC
no. but i wish i did. i don't want to do this elective... we spent hardly any time on it in class so now im freaking out! oh well, for some reason, my chem teacher thinks i will get a band 5 (raw marks) in chem... when in my trial i got 57... i got 20/25 on the elective, but we'd only sharted it the day before, so he gave us a text in the exam and we only had to copy half the answers from that... so if you take away the 20 from the elective, i get 37... not good, and def not band 5....

hsc=suicide

HSC
suzieee said:
no. but i wish i did. i don't want to do this elective... we spent hardly any time on it in class so now im freaking out! oh well, for some reason, my chem teacher thinks i will get a band 5 (raw marks) in chem... when in my trial i got 57... i got 20/25 on the elective, but we'd only sharted it the day before, so he gave us a text in the exam and we only had to copy half the answers from that... so if you take away the 20 from the elective, i get 37... not good, and def not band 5....
you're fucked.

i only got 66% raw in my trial. >< im fucked ><

babylupin

HSC
is forensics a bad option?

i really wanted to do it...but it doesn't sound that flash...judging by some people's veiws

bukbuk

HSC
Hey, we're doing forensics, and so far its not that bad....i reckon it has to be better than shipwrecks...lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)