Sunglasses!! (1 Viewer)

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
Cheap sunnies are good.
The cheap ones look and do the same thing as the expensive ones except they dont have a designer logo on the side of them, I can survive without that.

johony

HSC
AlleyCat said:
wayfarers are actually a pretty classic, enduring shape.

they're just been raped in the ass by hipsters recently.

wayfarers will always remain stylish.

Marmalade.

HSC
N/A
I just watched 'what's good for you' today, and there was a story that confirmed that cheap sunglasses are just as good as overpriced sunglasses. as long as the label says aus/nz standard 1067-, they will block 100% UV rays.

Timelord09

HSC
Oakley

they are durable

they are sexy

they are expensive

they have a little "o" on the side :D

Marmalade.

HSC
N/A
Timelord09 said:
Oakley

they are durable

they are sexy

they are expensive

they have a little "o" on the side :D
Did you just put 'they are expensive' in the pros column? Lame.

johony

HSC
i-love-maynard said:
wayfarers ftw..always...but you gotta have the right face shape...most ppl i know dont suit em.
really? they stand out for me as a very versatile shape, and look decent on most people.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
I normally go for cheaper ones as i am notorious for losing/breaking them. I was going to buy expensive sunnies this year and when I went in, the sales lady told me that none of the fashion glasses (dior, chanel, etc) are polarised and didn't have high protection ratings...for that amount of money I would want them to be good quality!

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
I just got a new pair of glasses that have transitions in them. Transitions are the best, a little odd to get used to though. Everything slowly gets darker. Total cost: $261. Figured out that if I didn't have tapered or bi-focal lenses the price halves itself.

Also, Mako polarised sunglasses are the best. Expensive, but you can get features added into them, like a feature that allows them to bend in any direction, into any shape and go back to normal.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I've been purchasing silly cheap sunnies, so if I scratch/lose/break/leave them in car til they melt, it doesn't matter so much.

As long as they have a decent UV rating, all is well.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Um, all sunnies in australia need to be uv resistant, else it doesnt meet standard requirement and cannot be sold legally. Only reason to buy expensive sunnies is if u wanna DC/O/Raybans written on the side, or extra glare protection.

shinninggum

wormy_000
HSC
over raybans wayfarers, we get it, its trendy etc everyone has them. i got for linda farrow for jeremy scott, unique.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)