Supervisers (1 Viewer)

muz01

HSC
Did anybody else get the message "this testing room is one of the best in the state, so don't destroy the reputation this has", i was just thinkin 2 my self..yea sure mate, wat did they say to you?

sombespice

HSC
The supervisors at my school weren't horrible or anything. It was a fairly relaxed atmosphere.They didn't make any unnecessary comments to us.

unreal09

HSC
Same, only one of them spoke at the beginning and end of each exam and that was it... they weren't aggressive or anything lol.

ahhliss

HSC
N/A
One of the supervisers we had screamed a lot...

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
I don't know why they have to read a malpractice warning before every single exam. Seriously, I think we get the point the first time.

militiaman

HSC
Was that the one about cheating? "If you are caught with papers in your pockets blah, blah blah"

It's funny because even though we've been told about a billion times not to bring phones into the exam room, or at least leaving them in your bags, tons of people would still go out to the front to hand them in to the supervisors, every time!

theysaideasy

HSC
ajdlinux said:
I don't know why they have to read a malpractice warning before every single exam. Seriously, I think we get the point the first time.

God, agreed.

Our supervisors were ok, most of them were actually parents from our school... which was weird.

Our main lady had kind of an annoying voice, but she was nice enough. At the end of every exam we were counting down the last 10 seconds on our fingers (we were going off the clock in the room to exact seconds), and she actually realised and played along.

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
theysaideasy said:
God, agreed.

Our supervisors were ok, most of them were actually parents from our school... which was weird.

Our main lady had kind of an annoying voice, but she was nice enough. At the end of every exam we were counting down the last 10 seconds on our fingers (we were going off the clock in the room to exact seconds), and she actually realised and played along.
I'm not exactly sure that parents can be supervisors.

... checks BOS website... teachers and employees can't be, and parents can't be if their kid is sitting the SC in that year.

acevipa

HSC
This person in my grade brought like a psp and mobile in the exam rooom.

kkwok25

UAI aim: 85+
HSC
HAHA my school supervisors said that lol. i was like 'pfft didnt have to exagerrate' cos i know my grade. its the worst grade in my school ever.
one of the dudes name was mr shakespeare lol

amberangel

Anonymous
HSC
theysaideasy said:
We went off exact seconds on the clock in the room from the beginning - just that I didn't realise until a little bit later. -_-; Yeesh.

I went off my watch anyway. It didnt concern me.

StratPat

HSC
They just said what was going to happen if we brought notes or phones in before every exam..

But.. I still had my phone in my pocket every exam no way am I leavin' the thing outside!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)