Supplementary material for "image" (1 Viewer)

SuperNova

Any body know any good supplementary material i could use for Module 1- image

I'm doing Strictly Ballroom

:(

peenuts

My class is studying Strictly Ballroom as well, my teacher suggested to us to use Singin' in the Rain as a supplement text, or maybe Moulin Rouge as it contains alot of images that can be linked with Strictly Ballroom.

SuperNova

Yeah thats what my teacher told me but then isnt it better if you use something other than another film. esp not the one directed by the same person?

Christine

beige member
HSC
I'm studying the Truman Show and i'm thinking of using Charlottes Web and Stan by Eminem for my supplementry material. i'm just not sure tho?

P.s if your studying a film you CAN'T use a film for you supplementry material. They won't mark it. It goes for any text type actually.

SuperNova

are u sure about it? so they wont mark ur supplementary material for change if u do the same type of text?

Christine

beige member
HSC
well theyll mark it but youll get 0 - at least thats what our english coordinater tells us constantly.
she reckons you need variety.
i thought of another song too.
* pretty fly for a white guy by offspring

Sarah J

HSC
yeah. I can'tthink of anything at all. At least your teacher is actually talking about supplementary material. We're talking about the creative writing task. Again.

Christine

beige member
HSC
hehe i'm using the same text for changing perspective as i am for image!

if your still having probs look at song lyrics and analyse it like u would a poem. look for IMAGERY!! metaphors etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)