suprised about people's coment's on X2 (1 Viewer)

colosus

HSC
After seeing's people's dissapointment on best and gambit not being in x2 here's the lowdon.

gambit's seen was shot.(however may show up on dvd) heres the link to the guy who played him

scroll down under films.

http://www.stuntscanada.net/james_bamford.htm

and here's what i cut and paste on the status of x men 3

and know who ever said hugh jackman had signed for 7 films that's bull shit.

A few of the cast members signed on for two sequels (Anna Paquin, Famke Janssen, Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart) to begin with, but some did not. Most notably, Bryan Singer was recently quoted as saying that Halle Berry probably will not be returning as Storm next time around. Hugh Jackman has also not yet officially signed on, but producer Lauren Shuler-Donner told the "Calgary Sun" that they will "never do an X-Men without Wolverine so production on a third film will depend upon Jackman's availability". However, a few other actors who *have* signed on for 'X3' are Rebecca Romijn-Stamos, Daniel Cudmore (Colossus), Shawn Ashmore (Iceman) and Alan Cumming (Nightcrawler). As far as new mutants go, David Hayter recently revealed at a Q&A in Los Angeles (that I attended) that Dr. Hank McCoy, AKA The Beast, who had a tiny cameo in 'X2' will definitely be added to the mix as a major character in 'X3'. There are undoubtedly others yet to be announced or confirmed (and they probably depend upon the script, which is not yet written). As far as what the story will be about... well, people who saw 'X2' know at least one comic character/storyline who will be included (and if you don't know what I mean... I'm not going to make it my job to spoil you :). In the same way 'X2' mixed multiple storylines, we can betthat story is just part of a bigger whole in 'X3'. Also unknown is whether Brian Singer will definitely direct the third film, but it's expected that even if he doesn't he will at least be involved as a screenwriter (and possibly producer). Finally, we do have a tentative release target, from BoxOfficeMojo, of May, 2006.

just to add to this fox do have a wolverine spinn off in development.

Generator

HSC
N/A
They don't know when to stop...

If they don't take the Fatal Attractions angle in the third movie, if it goes ahead...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)