swimming at night (1 Viewer)

Jaxxnuts

HSC
N/A
Say I am renting an apartment/flat/sharehouse of some sort and they had a swimming pool which I wanted to swim in daily, however didn't have the time to as I was busy with work/study/other work. Would it be possible to go swimming in that pool from anytime in between 11pm-6am?

Thanks all

Jaxxnuts x

Jaxxnuts

HSC
N/A
I don't see why you can't swim?
Try considering the following:

1. My swimming might be noisy and affect others (mainly because of the splashing around noises)
2. The owner would need to put chlorine in daily

I mean I don't think my swimming and splashing will be that loud that it would affect others, would it?

D94

HSC
N/A
Would it be possible to go swimming in that pool from anytime in between 11pm-6am?
How we could possibly answer this question for you?

Have you asked the owner? What's in the contract?

Jaxxnuts

HSC
N/A
How we could possibly answer this question for you?

Have you asked the owner? What's in the contract?
Nah I was just curious

So it's up to the owner's decision and whether the council accepts it or not?

D94

HSC
N/A
Nah I was just curious

So it's up to the owner's decision and whether the council accepts it or not?
Well again, how would we know? If the pool has a pump, there would be noise restrictions on it. The owner might not want people swimming at night for safety or maintenance reasons which they might be liable for - again, this depends on the type of living arrangement. A serviced apartment complex would have different rules to a cheaply set up sharehouse. The owner may also say it's up to the people living there.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Just go swim and if you get in trouble then you found out you can't swim

Zoinked

Beast
HSC
Say I am renting an apartment/flat/sharehouse of some sort and they had a swimming pool which I wanted to swim in daily, however didn't have the time to as I was busy with work/study/other work. Would it be possible to go swimming in that pool from anytime in between 11pm-6am?

Thanks all

Jaxxnuts x
Hey, your landlord here. You are allowed to swim in the pool as that's its intended purpose :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)