Sydney Centre of Mathematics (1 Viewer)

vishnay

God
HSC
Does anyone go to Sydney centre of mathematics in Parramatta? If you do, what do you think about them?

thatmailman

HSC
Yeah, I've been going since Y11. I'll always recommend them, because I think I have a pretty objective view, after trialling 5 diff tutoring places. The atmosphere is chill and it's easy to make friends/settle in there. There are 2 tutors, but they are both great at teaching, so it shouldn't matter too much which one you choose if you go there. Both very knowledgeable on the syllabus and don't just go off textbooks (ofc they have all their own materials - weekly lesson and homework booklets). Out of every place I trialled, they were by far the best and somehow also cheaper than all the others lmao. The value is off the charts. But yeah probs sounds like a shill or smth but I actually just love the place that much. I think they are still doing free trial lessons so give it a try and decide for yourself if you're on the fence.

vishnay

God
HSC
Yeah, I've been going since Y11. I'll always recommend them, because I think I have a pretty objective view, after trialling 5 diff tutoring places. The atmosphere is chill and it's easy to make friends/settle in there. There are 2 tutors, but they are both great at teaching, so it shouldn't matter too much which one you choose if you go there. Both very knowledgeable on the syllabus and don't just go off textbooks (ofc they have all their own materials - weekly lesson and homework booklets). Out of every place I trialled, they were by far the best and somehow also cheaper than all the others lmao. The value is off the charts. But yeah probs sounds like a shill or smth but I actually just love the place that much. I think they are still doing free trial lessons so give it a try and decide for yourself if you're on the fence.
Thanks for letting me know. I'm pretty sure they're relatively new and I haven't had a good experience with my current tutor. I will probably try out the trial class and see for myself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)