Sydney Uni High Achievers Breakfast (1 Viewer)

moocow920

HSC
Has anyone else gotten an invite to this or know much about it? I'm not sure why I've been invited, whether its due to my entry scholarship offer, or my ATAR (which was good, but not thatttt incredible that I would be invited on ATAR alone - 96.30). Is it like a sit down thing or standing with more snacks and things, is it formal or casual? I assume it would be worth going, can't help to show interest I suppose, but I honestly have no idea why I have been invited and I'm quite curious, happy to be invited though

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
Has anyone else gotten an invite to this or know much about it? I'm not sure why I've been invited, whether its due to my entry scholarship offer, or my ATAR (which was good, but not thatttt incredible that I would be invited on ATAR alone - 96.30). Is it like a sit down thing or standing with more snacks and things, is it formal or casual? I assume it would be worth going, can't help to show interest I suppose, but I honestly have no idea why I have been invited and I'm quite curious, happy to be invited though
I went last year and I too wasn't sure why I was invited, although I ended up getting an entry scholarship and my ATAR was 98.65.

The food was alright but nothing special. You basically stand around and eat and there's a bunch of tables with professors from various faculties there to answer questions. It's really casual.

It's worth going if you're the type of person to put yourself out there and talk to people, or if you've got any actual questions.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
My friend went after 2011 HSC
and there were these two Ruse twin azns that got 99.95
and them
and their mother
just kept swiping food
and putting it into their/her bag

:haha:

HSC
My friend went after 2011 HSC
and there were these two Ruse twin azns that got 99.95
and them
and their mother
just kept swiping food
and putting it into their/her bag

:haha:
Asians.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)