T20 Big Bash tickets (1 Viewer)

NizDiz

HSC
Hi guys,

Me and about 9 other friends of mine are keen on going to the t20 game next week. All of us are 16/17/18, which mean we should be buying adult tickets. I'm planning on buying these tickets online, and buy child tickets for just $5, but my friends are concerned that we'll be caught and all that, but I'm sure they wont check tickets and that they only check bags b4 entering ground. Am I right? What should I do?

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
just buy child tickets, if your 16 or under i think you can't get fined. there will be well over 10000 people their and as long as you have some sort of ticket im pretty sure they wont mind.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Uhh I don't completely remember but it would be safe to buy adult tickets. How much more expensive is it? Come on man, no ghettoness at cricket. I think they do check bro, sorry.

NizDiz

HSC
im going to sydney sixers vs thunder. BTW how much is the fine?

NizDiz

HSC
Even if they do check, can't I say im 15, will they ask for ID, and what happens if i say I dont have it on me?

timeflies

HSC
I've been to a few games and they hardly ever check tickets. Mostly it's put it into the machine and go. You should be fine LOL

pHyRe

HSC
dunno bout cricket, but at the nrl games it's usually electronic.

you can say you don't have your id which is legit since you're 15 (supposedly ;) ).

NizDiz

HSC
yeh sik thanks, it is electronic at scg like with nrl games, my friends must have got to me too much ahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)