TAFE to University (1 Viewer)

Sponge3344

HSC
N/A
Hi I am close to completing a Certificate 4 for English for Academic Purposes and I am wondering whether this would allow me to study for University. I am wanting to do the Bachelor of Psychology (Social Science) but I am unsure whether I’m competitive or not.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
TAFE states that completing this course provides you with a pathway to study at the higher education level. I suggest contacting the university that you wish to study the Bachelor of Psychology (Social Science) at and determining whether a Certificate IV in English for Academic Purposes makes you eligible to study this degree. If you are informed that a Certificate IV in English for Academic Purposes is insufficient to study your desired degree, then, in addition to further feedback provided by the univeristy, you may consider enrolling in a Bachelor's degree at TAFE as this is something that the Certificate IV in English for Academic Purposes makes you eligible for (as far as I am aware, there is no Diploma in English for Academic Purposes). Subsequently, you can apply to transfer to your desired degree at your desired university, provided your academic results at TAFE are good enough.

I hope this helps! 😄

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)