TAR (The Non Spoiler Version) (1 Viewer)

spleen

ok this is a thread for discussion about the amazing race, and no spoilers please. so dont post anything about episodes that havent aired yet.

go the clowns!

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
can anyone else not stand the father and son duo? like the son who has the glasses, forgot his name.

they're just such annoying petty shitssss

Raging Fuel

I just downloaded the last ep, great ending, cept I had accidenly found out who won, which completely ruined it for me as it was very close.

Mr.Ugly

Originally posted by Raging Fuel
I just downloaded the last ep, great ending, cept I had accidenly found out who won, which completely ruined it for me as it was very close.
why would yoou download it if you werent expecting to find out who won? :p

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Originally posted by Raging Fuel
lol isnt it sad that you know who went to you know where and found you know hwt and getting in you know place while you know who went you know where to you know what and said you know fuckin ass i hate them!!!!! lol hope i didnt spoil it

Raging Fuel

Originally posted by Mr.Ugly
why would yoou download it if you werent expecting to find out who won? :p
Just in case you weren't joking, I found out who won before I downloaded the ep.

And routemarker: that just about sums up what I was thinking.

spleen

Originally posted by routemarker
lol isnt it sad that you know who went to you know where and found you know hwt and getting in you know place while you know who went you know where to you know what and said you know fuckin ass i hate them!!!!! lol hope i didnt spoil it

gee thanks a lot...you just ruined the whole series for me.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
hmm how could you miss it lol anyways i think the ep recap will be sufficient. teams travel from Gmunden to Marselle, France.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)