Thailand anyoneee??? (1 Viewer)

courtneydrans

HSC
Hey guys, couple of girls from sydney heading up to thailand for the three weeks... just curious as to whether any of you heading the same way??

koecko

HSC
no way i was just wondering the same thing... yeh me and my mates are goin for probly bout 2 weeks. where r u goin and when?

courtneydrans

HSC
wow. actually thought we were the only ones out there...
My friend (whos coming with us) actually has a house in bkk so we're spending a few nights there, maybe head to Koh samet for two nights, and then down to phuket for the remainder of the time...No official plans yet but thats what we got so far. What about u?

egarrz

HSC
koecko said:
no way i was just wondering the same thing... yeh me and my mates are goin for probly bout 2 weeks. where r u goin and when?
sounds kinda lame... particularly if you are just hitting the tourist destinations.

nah im goin with koecko should be good. heading off to patong, koi samui and bangkok. gotta love jetstar

koecko

HSC
egri that wasnt funny.
a place in bkk would b mad. should go there last but. just so u wont have 2 lug around all ur shopping 4 the rest of the few wks. wen r u goin? we r leaving dec 1

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
Anti-Mathmite said:
Thailand? For schoolies?

What the fuck. Finishing school is not THAT much of an accomplishment that it warrants going over seas. Jesus.

North coast, yes.

Queensland? Perhaps.

Overseas? Get ****ed.

I hope you contract SARS, and on your way back to get treated, get caught with drugs... And are 2 feet from a terrorist attack when they attempt to arrest you.
stfu mathmite.
i went to thailand last year and had one of the best times of my life.
get into it kids!

koecko

HSC
Anti-Mathmite said:
Thailand? For schoolies?

What the fuck. Finishing school is not THAT much of an accomplishment that it warrants going over seas. Jesus.

North coast, yes.

Queensland? Perhaps.

Overseas? Get ****ed.

I hope you contract SARS, and on your way back to get treated, get caught with drugs... And are 2 feet from a terrorist attack when they attempt to arrest you.
someones a lil jealous... its just a holiday mate. get over it. honestly cos thailand is so much cheaper than aus, its not actually that much more expesnive

cbromilow

HSC
yo. Courts friend here. dude ur leaving kinda late. were heading up on the 13th nov and fly back on the 5th of dec. though im not sure if i will be going back to syd with my friends- really depends if i feel like missing the formal and everything. Which is pretty likely. Anywayyy i know its not happening but you should come earlier!!! Free accomodation at this really nice hotel in khaolak..woohoo. But if you need suggestions or info on places to go, hotels or anything (considering the websites dont really tell you much and some places are generally overated.) give me a shout.

btw- is it just me or are there a lot of agro ppl here always wanting to stirr something up like they have nothing better to do?? strange.

tomcleary

HSC
im going to thailand with family after new years. i wouldnt call it schoolies but by any means. was tossing up whether to go or not.

going on the first cruise aswell

koecko

HSC
cbromilow said:
Free accomodation at this really nice hotel in khaolak..woohoo. But if you need suggestions or info on places to go, hotels or anything (considering the websites dont really tell you much and some places are generally overated.) give me a shout.

QUOTE]

heya. free accomodation aye? can u hook us up? haha r u thai or did u live in thailand or sumfin? r u the 1 with the apartment in bkk as well? yeh we r goin late cos of uni scholarships and formal n stuff. but if ur in phuket in early dec we will c u there.

cbromilow

HSC
[heya. free accomodation aye? can u hook us up? haha r u thai or did u live in thailand or sumfin? r u the 1 with the apartment in bkk as well? yeh we r goin late cos of uni scholarships and formal n stuff. but if ur in phuket in early dec we will c u there.[/quote]

haha ill see what i can do. half that and english- but i live there part time anyway..dont ask how all that works lol..even i dont understand. found out were probably leaving phuket on sat or sun at the beg dec..r u getting there fridaynight?? god i cant wait..party party party..not to mentio0n by the beach!!!!

msg to tom: doo it doo it

koecko

HSC
sweet. yeh we'll get there friday dec 1. i think ill b there in the morning but others r rocking up at night. will b sick. where r u staying in phuket? i think we r staying at andaman beach suites.

cbromilow

HSC
no kidding..its really nice, 100 bucks per night aint that bad for that. Though i do apologise that we tend to rip you off since internet rates aren't usually the 'real' rates...(pretend you never heard that). But yeah..were going to the sarojin in khao lak..then moving round phuket after that. Find somewhere in patong. As you can see not much planning has been done and for some god forsaken reason im meant to be doing everything. sucks to be the local sometimes. Oh...and come with empty bags. Trust me.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
courtneydrans said:
Hey guys, couple of girls from sydney heading up to thailand for the three weeks... just curious as to whether any of you heading the same way??
Lol, they'll come back with D Cups and pretend it was natural.... (thailand is the new international center for breast implants), Lol, 3 weeks is the healing time/wait time. Lol, I heard another member might be doing the same, but I will not diclose his identity. *cough*hiphophooray*cough*

koecko

HSC
hehe sounds good. how is the shopping in phuket? i was planning on doin most of mine in bangkok on our way home so dont have 2 carry it all around. wat about the nite life and all that? like is really that sleazy and stuff? i dont wanna b picking up ne lady-boys!!!! btw we r booking thru a travel agent so rates wont change and they are actually a fair bit cheaper than that neway... lucky. 100 bucks a nite is not really in our budget.

Last edited:

lucigrace

HSC
yo there koeck and egri good idea about goin to thailand i wish id thought of that but then again there wernt those cheaps jetstar flights last year.... dont forget to leave room in your bags for me.. im coming along too lol
talk soon lucy

l519dc

HSC
Anti-Mathmite said:
Thailand? For schoolies?

North coast, yes.

Queensland? Perhaps.

Overseas? Get ****ed.

just because you cant afford it, doesnt mean we cant go there. thats beside the point, other ppl from my school are going to phuket around late november - early december. probably staying around the patong beach area.

cbromilow

HSC
hmmm..where do i start? well shopping in phuket is pretty average..all the same things really. But bkk's a good stop for all of that anyway..but do bargain away..i mean really.. really bargain- as cheap as things may already sound they're probably half the price of that.
I dont think there are any big clubs in phuket ..usually just heaps of restuarants night markets etc etc, But the beach bars are sooo much fun- drinks are cheap, crowds are generally fun and laidback-heaps of tourists from every existing country mainly..u dont usually get back to the hotel until the morning surprisingly. Oooh...im not sure if you would have a clue..i haven't been to Patong for years but rumour has it that there are 'surfable waves' at that beach..so it may not be the season but its worth a try..any idea?

Last edited:

koecko

HSC
phuket sounds awesome. we r always going to koh samui... it sounds a lil quieter but will b very relaxing. ive bn 2 bkk a few times and love the shopping. do you know when you are leaving? and how much is cheap drink over there? like can you pay like 50bht 4 a standard drink?

cbromilow

HSC
Leaving Phuket on the 2nd cause we're flying back to sydney on the 3rd...bummer, i know...i dont want it to ever be over!!! I haven't booked flights to bkk yet but i think i get back around the 11th of dec...probably end up heading to the beach once again seeing as i cant stand the city. Somehow i always manage to get to places just before happy hour ends... if not then they have those big buckets to share for 40baht. Cocktails (an endless list of them btw) are around 100baht...but hey thats 3 bucks here so im not gonna complain..god bless happyhours....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)