Thanks heaps....NOT (1 Viewer)

scrotal

Well a month ago i asked for a uai estimate and some !@#% told me ide not get more than 50..well i got 70 so thanks for inaccurately guessing my uai and making me worry .

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
well...i think dont blame others, its ur option to ask for UAI predictions, and people here are trying to help u, so u should be thankful.

They ofcourse cannot be accurate as they are not the UAC.

I asked once, and some1 told me u'd get late 80s..however i got mid 90s, initially i got upset, but after that i didnt ask for 1.

Huy

HSC
N/A
Uai prediction ...is 80 possible - 21st October 2003
http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16122

80's possible...... - 12th November 2003
http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18898

Originally posted by LaZy_KoReAn
Look, i reckon the MOST you will get is UAI:65 maybe even 50 because all your marks aren't that great for example look at physics even if it is in low 70, most schools add extra marks on top of that and thats not GOOD at all!

So i won't be surprised if you get UAI 50
Originally posted by scrotal
here are my assesment marks for the year
Keep in mind, you did ask early (before your final HSC marks came in, which would have provided us with more accurate figures) and you had given assessment marks, back in November.

Prior to this, flyin' correctly estimated your UAI:
Originally posted by flyin'
Of course, English does seem to need more work than most of those other subject (which also need alot work). 80? Don't know, depends on school, and how you and they perform.

But I'd say you're looking at 70s, atm.
sorta drank way too much all year and didnt do much study (aka none)but i didnt really screw up that much(cept for english :()
Your own admission.

Please go back and read your threads again. Especially flyin's comments. :)

Huy

HSC
N/A
here are my assesment marks for the year

standard english 55%
mathematics 60%
Physics 70%
Chemistry 73%
IT tvet got like 85 in the trial

go to a shit school not in the top 120.
Most of the predictions in the threads aforementioned were in the mid to low 60's - which was in line with the data (marks) you had supplied.

Again, had you asked for another prediction on the 18th, we would have been able to better estimate your marks, for the UAI release - on the 19th.

Lazy Korean was just having a go at you, I assume, because you had bagged out UWS. Don't let it get to you, and you scored a UAI of 70, you proved him wrong. :)

is a roflcopter
HSC
hahaahah he got worried over what some random guy told him on the net.... o_O

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Well a month ago i asked for a uai estimate and some !@#% told me ide not get more than 50..well i got 70 so thanks for inaccurately guessing my uai and making me worry .
imo, you can't get predictions from school assessment marks. these marks can be scaled up or down, they have nothing to do with the hsc marks.

also, why blame someone else on here for making you worry? i purposely did not get a uai prediction on here, as i knew it would be below what i would get (school's assessment marks were scaled up a lot) and i knew it would make me worry. obviously by getting a uai prediction you just wanted a sense of security that everything would be alright, even though you hadn't studied, and you didn't get it. don't blame students on a hsc site.

Winston

HSC
I'm beginning to think we should just delete stupid threads like these, you should be bloody grateful you guys are recieving UAI estimates from very accurate estimators and not spending cash on the UAI Seeker which i think you should all do, but if you're all gonna whinge about it, i don't think any of us here wants to here about it, because it shows how completely ignorant you are, thinking internal assessment marks and rankings can clearly determine a precise UAI for you when anything from that point on could of happened, i could of flunked my trials and then scored all band 6'ers in my hsc which if people predicted my UAI off my trial marks they would of said probably low 50's but if i got all band 6'ers i would be probably looking into the 80's still, see if any idiot makes these stupid threads up again, then it's going to be closed. Stop whinging this is a free service, not a service for your to criticise because of your pure ignorance.

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Huy
Most of the predictions in the threads aforementioned were in the mid to low 60's - which was in line with the data (marks) you had supplied.

Again, had you asked for another prediction on the 18th, we would have been able to better estimate your marks, for the UAI release - on the 19th.

Lazy Korean was just having a go at you, I assume, because you had bagged out UWS. Don't let it get to you, and you scored a UAI of 70, you proved him wrong. :)

I'd also like to point out achieving 85 in IT internally means nothing at all, that's the reason why it was hard for such a accurate early prediction, internal assessment marks for IT are only for a backup it's not like other subjects where they count internal marks as well as external, IT is just the plain exam itself you flunk it you flunk the course, the marks or whatever and ranks in school is a backup for misadventure during the actual IT HSC Exam.

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by ...
haha, someone predicted my uai as *

and i got 30.05..

take that!

wtf? what did u get ellipses?

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
..about a month ago u didn't have ur hsc results

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
I'd hate to think how you would react had you gotten a UAI of 50 after a prediction of 70...

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
LOL!! Yeah! If this happened to me, I'd be happy! You prepare yourself for 50 and open up UAC site and ooh, 70! Nice suprise, if ya ask me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)