The 2004 HSC - Business Studies Paper (1 Viewer)

Yue

yeh the current ratio was 1:1

wrote 16pages for the report and 8.5 for essay

Only hard question for MC was probably question 16 anyone know the answer for that? I had C but then I changed it to B and most ppl from my school seem to have B but no one is sure on that.

drago

yes i think it would make a big difference Mitch because they are the two main sources of funds in topic 2 on the syllabus

the topic of global business has already been covered in the first part with methods of expansion and the second section of sources of funds was meant to cover finanacial planning and management

mitch_07

HSC
ok i know i fucked up eventhough i knew sources of funds off by heart i love that part. waht do u reckon da highest i can get for da essay realistically

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
mitch_07 said:
ok i know i fucked up eventhough i knew sources of funds off by heart i love that part.
I would concurr with this statement.

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
i hate this paper...its sucks............i think its hard,esp q 26 and q 28...what the hell...but anyways i am not good at busines..forget it!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Alain

slivering87
HSC
N/A
Gough Whitlam my faveourite PM!!! Kenny G My faveourite SAX player have you heard that song with him and toni braxton...KILLS IT

lolly_161

hey peoples,

well i think i absolutely stuffed up the last essay question - i did talk about using internal funds as opposed to borrowing but still.....it was not a good day for me.

and i agree with some of you. some of the multiple choice was between two answers but im happy with my effort.

i went in expecting the worse and i think short answer will pull me through.

i wrote 8 pages on business report and 7.5 on essay.

good luck with results everyone and dont stress out too much

LaUrEn
xoxoxo

MadCow

I failed so miserably in that one...i got through multiple choice pretty quickly, short answer was ok, went really really bad in both essays....only got half way through. That report was strange and had too much content and i chose q28 but couldnt remember the finance part. There goes my uai.....

tomato_sauce217

That exam totally sucked i swear..
i mean.. there were few mc questions they should take 2 answers for it.. the wording of it is like.. oMG>.. the short answers were ok... the report was not that hard.. sort of expected.. but WTF was the last section??
i mean... give u both choice.. majoring on FINANCE.. and i don't like finance.. guess i stuffed it even thought i wrote 4 pages and a bit on question 28

Bromine

I didnt think it was nearly as hard as 2001 -3 papers, would have been really easy if you knew your stuff - which I didnt as I have 12 units and it wont be counted
Didnt anyone else realise that 4 of the answers for ext resp q 28 were in multiple choice q 18 i think it was ....... I was so annoyed cause I knew them all!
Someone asked what can you get if you dont use a case study? our teacher said not above 6/20....... although he didnt actually teach us one! i used my brothers 2 year old QANTAS case study .... but it wasnt really relevant was it?

icebreaka

Textbooks!
HSC
LoL your teacher didn't teach you a case study!?? That a bit slack!

As im aware the majority of schools studied qantas.. My school didn't so we could be different and have an 'edge' against other schools ;)

Acid

HSC
We got a few case studies but I just made mine up on the spot.. figured I could go better that way than trying to remember specific shit..

superbird

HSC
a band 5/6 response last year only made one sentence of a mention of his case study.

notnownotever

PRINCE
HSC
its like qtn 22 of the short answers... it could be done from qtn ?? from the m/c
a couplke of words
fuck it was easy..... if i was pirate i would be rich

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
i thought it was quite easy.. a couple of questions i thought screwed me up but talking to other people i think my 'content enhancement' would have got me there
i wish there was more on finance..
but im thanking god there wasnt anything on ethical and legal like anywhere.. especially from er!
woo
i managed to shove in like 5 case studies in my report hehe

TRUZ

yeeeh.....meeh....da m/c was ayyyt..i did it in about 15 mins....da short answers was ayyt except for a few doozies....did it in about 30min....so yeeh..left me heaps of time to do da report and essay....da essay was especially gayness to da anus....s2pid finance....s2pid qantas....s2pid coca cola amatil....s2pid business....

Eddie2004

HSC
screwed that one up!

Gosh, how hard was that?! I studied heaps...well, relative to slackers, I did heaps - those multiple choice questions were way harder than the ones in the trial - I got about 17 for them then, I'll be lucky to get 13! The bus. report wasn't bad, but I was a bit rusty, so I waffled on about nothing for a fair chunk - abut 8 pages of full-on, nonsensical crap! And I did 28 - and my ind went blank - I had to do that one, I only skimmed over finance stuff. - about 7 pages.Although, usually 8- 10 word/line. And Also thought the short responces were crap.

In summery, that test sucked ****! - And it's supposed to be my best subject! ( i came 2nd in the year). *shakes head in shame*

Jamiebradnam

HSC
i don't understand. i'm sitting here chuffed. loved that test. couldn't have dreamed for a better one. well maybe more logical and obvious multiple choice, but other than that, loving it. business report = 14 pages and extended response = 12 pages. all pure gold hopefully. used 5 case studies and going on what others have being saying i don't think i put a foot wrong. thank god too i was rooted by english.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)