The 2004 HSC - Business Studies Paper (2 Viewers)

ryaneco

HSC
That exam was a shocker, actually no it wasn't all bad except section 4 the extended response i'll be lucky to get a 5/20 for that question the rest of it was reasonable though.

ranie

HSC
2004 business

weird, i felt that multiple choices r easy, easier than catholics paper

short answers started 2 get difficult,
report --> dont ask! dats so suks! i did 13 pages of bullshit! i think i can win a bullshit competition if there's one
extended response --> predictable

i think everyone thinks that da paper was hard, maybe we can be scaled up! yeyy!!!

azuill07

decision making or interpersonal

Can someone please tell me whether or not the first answer to the M/C was interpersonal or decision making. I put decision making

johnnywilson

i thought the test was heaps hard..... about 8 people left through it, my teacher said it was a heaps shit exam too, hes a hsc marker! for the firt answer i put interpersonal but descion making is right!

johnnywilson

oh yeh, and dont worry guys, last year the average raw mark in business studies was 44..... board of studies moved that up to 74, so if its around the same this year most of u guys will proberly get band 5 or 6, and the average mark for the business report and ext response is 7 and 6

SYNeR

I thought it was a fine exam.. Nothing unexpected at all.
Upon finishing the multiple choice & short answers, I had more than
enough time for both essays.. which I was quite happy with.

I didnt think the last section (4) was unexpected at all... After seeing previous
exams & our teacher telling us they integrate different topics together in the one question, I thought it was fine.. One problem was 1 or 2 multiple choice questions were I was unsure between 2 answers

BlindGuardian

i predicted marketing but didnt predict the financial one
and wtf 44 raw gets scaled to 74??? thats bullshit
why should u get a mark of 74 for failing an exam...expecailly business....dayum
im aiming for 90+ raw and if i do get it its not like im gonna get scaled to 100%...damn tahts a bullshit system

coroneos

nuhh its like a bell curve shit thing.. its not that easy to cain the exam for getting a shit mark.

third day

HSC
hated

kenny_g182 said:
Phew im soo relieved, that exam rocked. Evrything was easy.......
are you joking??? hardest test ever....hated every minute of it....could have cried during reading time

nicksta_40

HSC
say for Q 28, u described what a mgt contract was with the definition of licencing, and described licencing with the definition of mgt contract, but got everything else right, wat would be max marks you could get?

caroline86

the multiple choice was kinda hard.... sometimes more than one of the choices would have been valid. Don't you just hate it when they want you to find the best answer.... the best answer is different for different people!
the short answer questions and the report was good... the essay was a bit hard as i didn't know much about the finacial stuff in my case study

Mannix

HSC
nicksta_40 said:
say for Q 28, u described what a mgt contract was with the definition of licencing, and described licencing with the definition of mgt contract, but got everything else right, wat would be max marks you could get?

Well, the markers arent out to get you..It would probably depend on how it was put. I think the most would be one to two marks. But honestly, they do take into consideration the fact that your in exam conditions. I wouldnt be surprised if you didnt lose any marks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)