The 2004 HSC - Jeff Geha's Mathematics Solutions (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mojako

HSC
McLake, those two files are essentially identical...
I downloaded them out of curiosity :p

and I guess it's a good idea to make separate files for 2U, ext1 and ext2...

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
They ARE indetical, just different downloading formats.

These are Ian's files (as you can see from the URL), so petition him for sperate files.

Estel

Tutor
HSC
the irony of someone posting as "princess peach" to make 2 posts as above...

mojako

HSC
I believe it's not possible to identify whether tywebb and buchanan are using the same machine. It's possible to show that the two machines are currently having the same IP address at the time of detection but that is not enough to conclude that the two machines are the same machine.

It is not impossible for the two users to have the same IP address as long as they are not recorded at the exact same time.

Furthermore technically it is also not impossible to have the same IP address which is visible to the internet at the exact same time because two machines can share one internet connection via sophisticated wireless intranet.

In addition, it is not absolutely impossible to forge IP address to cause confusion and to give tywebb or buchanan a feeling of satisfaction for successfully tricking boredofstudies.org into believing that they are the same person.

It is also possible that tywebb and buchanan are really good friends and that buchanan gives permission to tywebb to use his webspace.

Besides, it is possible that tywebb visits buchanan often and he sometimes logs in at buchanan's place.

Now, there is not enough evidence to conclude that tywebb and buchanan are the same person.

ok?

Last edited:

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Mojako, you do realise your attempted defence of Derek is riddled with holes and uncertainty? :p

Well, good luck in pulling off whatever cazy stunt you have planned next, Derek. I don't by any means condone the way you act, nor what you do - I merely recognise that you'll require a fair bit of luck to pull of the next exageration of events... though I guess if things follow a pattern, you have a year or two to plan for it, eh?

mojako

HSC
Slide Rule said:
Mojako, you do realise your attempted defence of Derek is riddled with holes and uncertainty? :p
Yes I did realise that.
My point is that you can't be completely sure that tywebb is buchanan and can't make it as a conclusion.

wrx said:
Slide - U make me laugh. You have no idea about it.....
Do you?

Archman

HSC
N/A
bah this thread is waaaayy off the topic, maybe all of this should be in a different thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)