The 2004 HSC - Mathematics Extension 1 Paper (2 Viewers)

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Paper now at front, thanks to those who posted.

Paper looked ok, but first time did tides fr SHM, that was a bit hard ...

shazzam

acta est fabula
HSC
7a was very similar to a question in 4U Arnold Chapter 7, but all the reading was annoying, and it's easy to make comprehension mistakes when one is under pressure. Note to future students: read the long question first in your reading time (as opposed to trying to do other questions in your head).

peeasoup

I cant fucking believe i forgot how to do the very first question....the number line one.
What was the answer ?

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
oh no...i think i stuffed tat interval question .... ohohoh~~ (start getting nervous about my answersss)

SandunAAA

HSC
The paper was average

I reakon the Q7 of 04 was much much harder than 03, 02, 01. Q1, 2, 4, 5, 6 was easier. This means the average mark for the state would be more high as more weaker students performed better than last year (on Q1-6). This is pretty bad for us cos the E4 cutoff depends on the state average, and if state ave is high then the E4 cut off is going to be higher.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Thanks heaps to McLake and jezzabelle86 for getting the 2004 past paper--hmm, we had maths both days after the 2U and 3U exams, and our teachers gave us questions straight from the previous day's paper. Talk about 'hot from the press'! Did you guys also get questions from the 'newly' attempted papers in 2003 (when you were still in Year 11)?

Well, hope everything went alright...*sigh* it'll be my turn next year...and there'll be no maths lesson the day after to re-attempt the question....

chrissoc

shiza!

THat paper was mighty hard. But hopefully lots of ppl found it hard..just like me. Oh well..i was in tears, but its all good now
Chins up everyone!

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
cacollins87 said:
THat paper was mighty hard. But hopefully lots of ppl found it hard..just like me. Oh well..i was in tears, but its all good now
Chins up everyone!
awww, it's ok, so did i but i didn't study much :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)