The 2004 HSC - Physics Paper (1 Viewer)

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
This forum wasn't up when I left this morning, but here is the thread now.

Post for rep ...

PS: If this is somewhere else aready please point it out ...

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
I will post the buff coloured section tomorrow, but as I dont have a scanner with me at the moment someone else will beat me for the remainder.

cephren

...Seeing as though I couldnt b bothered with anything - let alone Physics & special relativity... I assume that was an easier test RELATIVE to the observer of other physics exams... if a teacher can post the EXACT answers to multiple choice and even Q2Q... would b very grateful... after MC I am about 12-15 marks closer to a pass...

...P.S. I think anyone with NO knowledge of Physics could have aced MC with a bit of common sense... exaggeration but u kno... it seemed relatively easy... I'd b band 6 if I could have given a damn...

...peace

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
Xayma said:
I will post the buff coloured section tomorrow, but as I dont have a scanner with me at the moment someone else will beat me for the remainder.
howd u get ur creepy hands on those? ... how do ppl do it? o_O

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Skill..................

morning_starlet

so what did everyone think of the test?
I though most of it was ok except for the totally unscrupuolous question on Michael Jordan and the plotting the planets around the sun, also there was a 6 mark question on solar cells which has been taken out of the syllabus 2 years ago!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
morning_starlet said:
so what did everyone think of the test?
I though most of it was ok except for the totally unscrupuolous question on Michael Jordan and the plotting the planets around the sun, also there was a 6 mark question on solar cells which has been taken out of the syllabus 2 years ago!
The solar cell was just application of existing knowledge to an unfamiliar situation.

BillyMak

Silent majority
HSC
Some people didn't have that existing knowledge due to it's removal from the syllabus though.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
The existing knowledge was the properties of P and N type semiconductors, and so far as I know that's still in the syllabus:)

BillyMak

Silent majority
HSC
So the fact that solar cells were removed from the syllabus 2 years ago, and they asked a question on solar cells is not a problem?

Now I'm no genius, but I would assume that if they remove something from the syllabus, then they aren't going to ask questions on it in the HSC exam.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
it was all fine except a couple of the MC
jordan, planets around the sun, solar cell roundabout car and accelerator question in q2q.

i could easily have got full marks in all those, half marks or no marks...
and i hate that feeling

speersy

HSC
N/A
gordo said:
it was all fine except a couple of the MC
jordan, planets around the sun, solar cell roundabout car and accelerator question in q2q.

i could easily have got full marks in all those, half marks or no marks...
and i hate that feeling
thats exactly how i feel, well maybe not full marks. I doubt it if there is a possibility of you getting full marks, you could get none, as the markers will see that you have knowledge of the course

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
i know i put the planet orbiting clockwise - which is wrong
i put the induction cooktop - which is wrong
for jordan i didn't focus on the 2.5s airtime, just on brains over braun
q2q - i bs'd the whole question

i dunno
its over and i really shouldn;t care
but i could have done better

grimreaper

HSC
haha I also got a copy of the core short answer part (cause my mum is a supervisor at a different school) but I couldnt be bothered scanning it if xayma's going to.

F_W01

Very nice, most of us are stuck with just the white bits of the paper. I have a huge collection of disjointed papers at home where you write on some of the parts with questions.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Heres the MC part 1:

HQ_BUDDY

paper

Xayma is that the whole test including any off the paper other things that help with questions ah yes booklets

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)