The Amazing Race (1 Viewer)

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Orange Juice said:
routemaker wtf you on? they name eps?
lol yes they do name the episodes. They are a chosen quote said in the episode.

Episode 1 - Clearly, I'm More Intelligent Than You
Episode 2 - It Turned Ugly Just Now
Episode 3 - I Got Electrocuted
Episode 4 - Who Says Pageant Girls Don't Eat?
Episode 5 - Are You Good at Puzzles?
Episode 6 - Why Can't We Get a Camel?
Episode 7 - Are You Sure This Is Safe?
Episode 8 - I'm Going to Jail
Episode 9 - If You're Gonna Whine, Just Shut Up!
Episode 10 - If They're Screwing the Helmet to My Head, It Can't Be Good
Episode 11 - It's Okay, Run Them Over!
Episode 12 - You've Just Made Me a Millionaire (contains leg 12 and final leg shown as 2 hr finale but seven may play them as seperate episodes)

cranberries

show Pony
HSC
N/A
Thanks mizz smee for the story! I added to your rep!

Brandon is NOT cute! Nicole is even worse! They made me sick with their canoodling on the train- 'You're sweet' 'No, you're sweeter' :vcross:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
now everyone should keeping money in their bags for any more non-elim rounds... cuz theyll still have money

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
I think they check more thoroughly than what we see on screen...

routemarker

HSC
Orange Juice said:
now everyone should keeping money in their bags for any more non-elim rounds... cuz theyll still have money
Phil specifically says 'hand over all your money, just give me everything you have' plus if they start the next leg and the cameraman sees them have money when theyre not supposed to they would report it to the producers asap.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
really? why do i keep thinking he said something about handing everything theyve got in their pockets?

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
mizz_smee said:
i didn't like the twist that they had
where they take all their money
id have prefered them to be eliminated.
In previous seasons they have had these "safe legs", with no penaulty whatsoever. I think this was a very interesting and clever twist, both the taking of the money and not getting any for next leg. Very nice.

how u doin?

HSC
i cant imagine how they could catch a plane. i could see them begging enough cash for a train, or getting a token lift from a cabbie...but a plane?! i think its a bit rough.

routemarker

HSC
ive been thinking, im not sure if this is a loophole in the rules but say a team finds out there are no economy seats left can they request the airline to charge the team first clas prices for 'economy tickets' and 'bump' them into first class. technically they bought economy class tix. however, it is at the discretion of management of said airlines.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
routemarker said:
ive been thinking, im not sure if this is a loophole in the rules but say a team finds out there are no economy seats left can they request the airline to charge the team first clas prices for 'economy tickets' and 'bump' them into first class. technically they bought economy class tix. however, it is at the discretion of management of said airlines.
I have a feeling that is against the rules. Remember when they tried to get the airline to bump economy passengers to business so they could get on? Surely they would have asked for business seats at econemy prices instead, as that is essentially the same thing.

routemarker

HSC
McLake said:
I have a feeling that is against the rules. Remember when they tried to get the airline to bump economy passengers to business so they could get on? Surely they would have asked for business seats at econemy prices instead, as that is essentially the same thing.
It has happened numerous times where teams purchased economy class tickets and got bumped up to business. key rule is you must buy economy but where you sit is up to the airline.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
yeah Chip and Reichen in the last season did something like that. They had eco tix but got bumped to business class :D

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
OMG OMG OMG...complete side note but i saw BRANDON (the big blonde guy in the pair with Nicole) in the city today. I swear to God it was him. I walked past him on a busy street and i noticed this super tall guy with hair like Brandon's, and I checked out his face AND IT WAS HIM! My freind also swore it was him and we're 110% sure :D lol, I dont even like that team or him, it was just weird to see him in person like that :D

Last edited:

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
^Are they the models??.. I wouldn't even recoginise him if I saw him on the street

On another note TAR6 started in the US last night..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)