The Amazing Race (1 Viewer)

dave_119

Banned
HSC
i know they were gay guys!!! jst interesting that they were not as open as other gay competiors on reality t.v. reichen and chip were upfront.. why not guido??

dave_119

Banned
HSC
Trust the 1st dbl episode to be on the night of my formal, im very upset.. looks like ill burn it off the net... :mad:

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
dave_119 said:
Trust the 1st dbl episode to be on the night of my formal, im very upset.. looks like ill burn it off the net... :mad:
is it double eps tomoz night?

pungpui

HSC
FUCK its clashes wit the apprentice...it used to be so conveniently placed side by side...better not have fuckin double epis for the rest of the season!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
ill just tape the apprentice and watch TAR...i like the first one better anyway. I love double eps :D

bex

HSC
colin is a tool. why bother arguing and getting in mixed up with foreign law over $50?! all the other teams managed to deal with it.. hes digging himself a bigger hole than the one he was already in. only an ass like him would be so rediculous! i feel sorry for christie.. she seems like a pretty nice person... im glad he was gagging on his stupid eggs. asshole.

edited to say: he even managed to finish this leg of the race first which makes me hate him even more.

Last edited:

unmentionable

HSC
omg i hate colin soooo much! such a bitch! christie isnt as bad as him
he treats her badly too

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Argh I cant believe the twins didn't get out!!.. I hate them. Oh and Colin is a tool.. Ii guess he just wanted to be right (as always).. he's just an idiot.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Woot. New avatar, a tribute to the best Amazing Race team ever. (Yes, i know thats a big call, but warranted.)

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Excuse me? I'd say probably most memorable team, but Kelly and Jon have the title of best team ever. No competition.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
So sad Charla is gone! She was a legend! That guy who almost got himself arrested over $50 what a dickhead! Doesn't he understand it's a third world country they don't have the money for spare tyres. I was so pissed off when he finished first. It's a great series though.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
To be honest, i wasnt a big fan of season 4. And i think Team Guido will be the most memroable team. Heck, its been 5 seasons and i still remember them.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
I dont think Amazing Race has any bad season, I love them all. And what was wrong with season 4. For me, that delivered some of the most exhilirating and nail-biting moments I have had from any of the seasons. I'm also a big fan of season 2.

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
i liked bob and joyce....they were so sweet together, and really appreciated the fact that they got to travel to so many 'amazing' places. all the other teams (bar a couple) just take it for granted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)