The Best of RnB/Rap/Hip Hop for 2005 (1 Viewer)

7th Sign

HSC
redruM said:
havent been on bx for yonks

i'll dl it

yeah true I was full into uploading shit a while back it was a race to see who could get the most then I was not on the site for like 2 months and I am like like 13k cred now like eveyr one is on 100k +

I gotta get uplaoding aggain :D

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
lol a race really? I upload because i dont like being a leech (none of us are leechers :), props are pretty much meaningless, its more the gesture of showing appreciation that BX people dont understand...

EDIT: Get Beyonce's Dangerously in Love (most of u may have it...).not 2005 but meh..oh and Chamillionaire - Grown and Sexy

Last edited:

7th Sign

HSC
true some people on bx are the biggest pezents I upped a music vid then after 6 hours its down and I recieved 0 props from it...then peopel seem to get bitchey for a re up :rolleyes:

7th Sign

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
for some reason i really dont like when chamillionaire sings, except on 'southern takeover'

man he is alright...

get some of his other tracks some of his lyrical abilities on sound of revenge seems to be lackign in some tracks...chamillionaire is a good freestyler aswell he is pretty tallented not like some other shit found in the usa....

I think swisha house can bask for the most annoying rappers lol Pall wall and maike jones have some of the most annoying voices in tracks, Pall wall dosnt sound right when he appears in some tracks with other artists.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
lil waynes 'tha carter II' finally leaked!!!!

im excited because tha carter was a fkn great album

its got an hour to go, musta leaked while i was at uni, everyone on BX sayin that its great so i cant wait :D

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Espo15 said:
hey hiphop are you gonna go to blackalicious?

i havent bought tickets yet, they are still on sale eh???? are they all general admission? and where are they available through, is it only available via inthemix.com or is ticketek sellin em?

Last edited:

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
fuck i dunno, but its dec. 15th at the metro.

so pumped!

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
well im assuiming you already have 'when we make love'? thats the best song on it and you prob have 'tha club' feat jadakiss

but the other good songs are:

oh girl
shes like (2nd best song on it)
betta half (ballad)
back 2 da basics
this album is awesome i actually really like it...

i love betta half and im in love (two of the best tracks imo)
she's like
glaze in my eye
when we make love
she's like
far away
the club -- its ok...
want u to be

OneManArmy

HSC
i can't be bothered naming best songs of this year...there's too much...

One Be Lo - S.O.N.O.G.R.A.M.
Cage - Hell's Winter
^two of the best albums this year...

Slum Village's album is really good too...alot of quality tracks on there...

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
hey supra i dl'd the new DJ smallz and DJ kay slay - southern smoke 23 and it has 'queen for a day on it'

its still a snippet but instead of the 1 verse that u n me have its longer and it has the first 2 verses now, i think their gonna do it like reveal it one verse at a time to build up hype.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
hey supra i dl'd the new DJ smallz and DJ kay slay - southern smoke 23 and it has 'queen for a day on it'

its still a snippet but instead of the 1 verse that u n me have its longer and it has the first 2 verses now, i think their gonna do it like reveal it one verse at a time to build up hype.
thanks for letting me know man...got it. At least there's two verses but i hate this build up bullshit :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)