The Biggest Loser (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
So I saw the final on Friday night, but does anyone know when they're airing the reunion, so we can find out who is the 'biggest loser'?

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
lol this is not to answer your question
but me thinks that suzy is sooo pretty!

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
in melbourne it's this coming friday (2/12) at 7:30pm, not sure about other states

and yeah, susie rocks - and she's so much less sooky now, she's fun!! some of those people look so friggin amazing now, it's almost inspiring... if only i didn't watch the show every week whilst sitting on my fat arse eating... lol!

HSC
i think the final 3 look amazing too... but my brother did remind me to notice their bottom halves! they look all slim until half way down, where they still have flabby legs etc.

HOWEVER THEY REALLY ARE INSPIRING AND unlike anthony from celebrity overhaul have gone on this diet and made sure to really stick to it! u'd think that they might not try and still eat but from what i've seen they all are really committed.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
I missed the final, someone tell me what happened.

Seth will win for sure. However I want the other guy to win.

And I want to see the season 1 contestants.

studynoob

HSC
N/A
heh this show's been fun for me and actually sort of motivated me to exercise harder thou i run everyday and skate do tkd 3 times a week and gym on the weekends and very much lean for my age and height! i congrat and wish luck to these people specially to doc who lost 130-140 pound thats my entire weight 71kgish (on a full stomach) totally in fat! kudos to these people we need more shows like this!

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
bobness said:
err de final was yesterday

HAHAHA n bob n gillian (i fink dats her name) at de end of de ep r sayin deres goin 2b an aus biggest loser ...

man i haf such a lame bro dat i was forced to watch dis show ova dinner grr .. sorri i fink dis is a pro biggest loser thread ay =)
THere were plenty of ads for the Australian Big Loser :|

Who won the final and what happened. I was working and missed it.

Jiga

How different did some of them look! Most of them were completely tansformed from people who would get stares in life to people that would turn heads in a good way. The real challenge however would be maintaining that weight loss after the benefits (Money + TV) of losing it are gone, like to see them in a reunion in 5 years, guarrantee half of them gain their weight back.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
bobness said:
lol matt won .. er i think that's his name. you know the wrestler dude?

he lost 46% of his original body weight ..
I hated Matt but he did deserve to win. Seth seemed like the likely winner but he already lost most of the weight during the show.

Good for them all :)

Did they show Season 1 contestants?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)