The building company question (1 Viewer)

makemyday

HSC
what did u guys write for the question it said as project manger how would you negotiate with the participants?..[or something like that...]
also how did your data flow diagram work out?

maskd

HSC
I said I would make use of Active Listenining.. and um.... Team Building (Make them feel more accepted, therefore making it easier for them to accept compromise), or something like that...

My DFD was shocking, all I remember is I had the external entity "Builder" 3 times :D

ugly14

G0Ldën MëMbër
HSC
maskd said:
I said I would make use of Active Listenining.. and um.... Team Building (Make them feel more accepted, therefore making it easier for them to accept compromise), or something like that...

My DFD was shocking, all I remember is I had the external entity "Builder" 3 times :D
OMG...i wrote the same thing...active listening and team building...its the only syllabus point that came close to it...i mean what the hell???!!

and yeah, my DFD was weird..i had lines going everywhere and processes all over the place...im hoping for 2-3 for that question :uhoh: (crossing my fingers)
and i guess i have a good chance of getting some marks compared to the people that actually used system flowchart symbols ....and yes, there were many!

STx

Boom Bap
HSC
ugly14 said:
OMG...i wrote the same thing...active listening and team building...its the only syllabus point that came close to it...i mean what the hell???!!

and yeah, my DFD was weird..i had lines going everywhere and processes all over the place...im hoping for 2-3 for that question :uhoh: (crossing my fingers)
and i guess i have a good chance of getting some marks compared to the people that actually used system flowchart symbols ....and yes, there were many!
why would you use system flowchart symbols for a data flow diagram?

maskd

HSC
STx said:
why would you use system flowchart symbols for a data flow diagram?
A fair few people I know had trouble with remembering all the different symbols for all of the diagrams, and got them mixed up, so I don't think you'd do it purposely...

G

gaoOO

maskd said:
haha, i did the same thing... gosh, i spaced it out badly too. I was like, let's use the whole page, but then i spaced out TOO much and had to try and cram in everything at the bottom...
so about good design principles... hm, well, i had effective use of white space in the first half!

Last edited by a moderator:

DekarTyphon

HSC
Uni Grad
Builder WAS an external entity about 3 times, I just linked them all to the same square myself.

Also, I wrote Interviews and Group Discussion for the question about you being a project manager.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)