The Dream Thread (1 Viewer)

jazzmuzik

HSC
Strange Dreams

I have the weirdest most vivid dreams of anyone i know and last night was no exception...

I was trying to smoke a cigarette for the first time, so i went up to some random got one and then tried to work out how to do it (geeze how hard can it be??) but for some reason i started loosening the paper thinking it'd light better or something. i then lit it using another lit cigarette that just hapened to be in my hand...and started smoking it. The only problem was every time i inhaled it was so loose i kept sucking in all the crap inside it no satisfying smoke, so then it turned into chewing tobacco. so here i am inhaling and spitting out this black gunk thinking geeze this whole smoking business is more trouble than its worth. :)
(oh an all of the ground was little piles of spat cigarette rubbish, then the dream turned into swimming in a race in the olympic pool with all these drowning ppl but yeah thats another story...)

anyone else?

bassqueen16

HSC
Re: Anyone have a strange dream last night?

I had several. But they weren't so much weird, but just very vivid, in that they were like real life in my head and not something extraordinary happening? If that made sense, then yeah... but I often have strange vivid dreams that make you go wtf???

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A

I can't remember my dream last night, but once i had a dream i was playing tabletennis in the olympics with my hand (not a bat), and then it changed and i was sailing up a multicoloured waterfall with my family, and then it changed again, and i was at home, and one of my guy friends came over and he was wearing a skirt o_O.... wierd, is all i can say...

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A

jazzmuzik said:
I have the weirdest most vivid dreams of anyone i know and last night was no exception...

I was trying to smoke a cigarette for the first time, so i went up to some random got one and then tried to work out how to do it (geeze how hard can it be??) but for some reason i started loosening the paper thinking it'd light better or something. i then lit it using another lit cigarette that just hapened to be in my hand...and started smoking it. The only problem was every time i inhaled it was so loose i kept sucking in all the crap inside it no satisfying smoke, so then it turned into chewing tobacco. so here i am inhaling and spitting out this black gunk thinking geeze this whole smoking business is more trouble than its worth. :)
(oh an all of the ground was little piles of spat cigarette rubbish, then the dream turned into swimming in a race in the olympic pool with all these drowning ppl but yeah thats another story...)

anyone else?
could this be some inner child inside of you yearning to have a smoke? hmmm..... :rolleyes:

James747

HSC

I've had soo many weird dreams before. Some are sooo extrordinary and, sometimes, even scary! But there are also ones which I just hope I stay there and never wake up. ^^

rozymisty

HSC

haha i have so many strange ones, most are just weird as, ive had a few really scary ones.

But the strange thing is, that most of the times i dont remember what i had a dream about, but my housemates will tell me that i was screaming/talking/laughin in my sleep etc. Which is embarrashing coz i dont recall any dream

EG when i was in Melbourne wtih some of my friends, we were staying in a backpackers, and the first night one of my friends was on the top bunk and later told me that I was like laughing hysterically like I was on the phone or something and she nearly got down from her bed to wack me over the head with a pillow lol. And I dont know what i was dreaming about. But the 2nd night my friend told me i was laughing adn talking again, but this time I remembered what I was dreaming about and i was like haha yes it was a fun dream. Then when my friends left, there were just 3 others left in the room and they said i continued talking lol. Its so embarrashing that when a new person moved in the dorm i said i yell etc in my sleep lol.

But the thing is that when i have nightmares, most of the time its in the middle of the night, whne its dark. Otherwise the dreams happen after dawn and i wake up trying to make sense of it and try adn get back to sleep and continue the dream lmao

Sonata

HSC

i get mostly random ones at times, my friends say its weird that i can still remember them till now

Born2baplacebo

Get Behind Me Satan
HSC

I had a dream about Meg White chasing me with her drum kit.

absolutlaura

HSC

The_highwayman said:
u know those dreams where ur falling?

has anybody ever reached the bottom?
Ahh I hate those dreams! i had one the other day where i ran my car off a cliff.. i dont have a car so maybe its an omen that i shouldnt :) woke up before i hit the bottom though... why is that always the way?

Sonata

HSC

i had a dream about doing my maths exams, then guess what the nxt morning i had my maths exams haha the horror...

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC

absolutlaura said:
Ahh I hate those dreams! i had one the other day where i ran my car off a cliff.. i dont have a car so maybe its an omen that i shouldnt :) woke up before i hit the bottom though... why is that always the way?
i have this theory that if u hit the bottom then u'll die irl.

only because everyone i've ever asked has never reached the bottom and i cant ask the dead.

:santa:

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC

I have weird dreams before big events (exams, big social events etc).
Generally they involve
a) me being late (esp. in exam dreams) OR
b) me having nothing to wear
The most recent dream I remember involved me trying to find my pet budgie (whose name irl is bluey for obvious reasons, but he was bright yellow in the dream), because my house was a sinking ship or submarine or something, and the cul-de-sac I live in was a lake with a whale in it. Yeah.

When I have nightmares they always involve dinosaurs or aliens, and I can never run in a straight line.

HSC

I had a dream and waf was in it. No joke. And the other night I dreamt that I got my Statistics quiz back and I got 1/10. Not happy!

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A

I had a dream last night...that the new Airbus A380 had crashed somewhere in the Sydney Metropolitan area. Weird, huh?

absolutlaura

HSC

The_highwayman said:

only because everyone i've ever asked has never reached the bottom and i cant ask the dead.

Lol ive heard that theory before, that if you hit the bottom you go into shock because your brain thinks that its real..
Have you ever had a dream where you can fly? Theyre the breast...

Aralia

Mieow...
HSC

Funny that you should create this thread...'cos I've had the weirdest dream in ages.

My current b.f.'s ex-date came back. She's white, but in the dream she turned into an arab and had her whole family around, cornering us and demanding that we break up. Her mother also gave me "intelligence tests" to prove that her daughter's smarter. I simply wasn't interested in that and drove away the first chance that I got. Then they chased me like paparazzi. My b.f. did nothing.

This dream made me so distraught that I just had to call my b.f. up straight afterwards. I'm still trying to sort out some issues, 'cos he did call her a size-8 stunner - don't you just hate it when the same compliment is used?! Makes you feel...not so special at all. Anyway, the whole story's too long, although they really just went on a formal together and that's it...but he did get her a dress, while I had to get one for myself for one of our occassions. I'm really jealous over that, funny really, 'cos he only took her to the formal for a show.

...maybe yours is really just a dream as well, but there have been stories about a guy who had recurring dreams about a plane crashing - over a week, with each one getting clearer. He called the airline and they did nothing about it. A week later the crash really happend.

Last edited:

Aralia

Mieow...
HSC

absolutlaura said:
Lol ive heard that theory before, that if you hit the bottom you go into shock because your brain thinks that its real..
Have you ever had a dream where you can fly? Theyre the breast...
...the breast?! Hahaha...someone's just had a Freudian Slip.

Yep, I've had flying ones. They really are the best. Often when I'm being chased - extend arms - and up I go!!!

Haven't had one in ages, although I've had a few when I just fall, like missing a stair or something, then my leg would twitch and I'd wake up.

rozymisty

HSC

The_highwayman said:

I cant remember what falling means, but if you die in a dream, it means like some part of you is dying or changing for the better or worse. So maybe falling but not getting the bottom and dying means that you are on like some sort of track to make a big change in your life, but then you like dont get to that pivot moment of change.

I will find out for you when i get home, as after all my freaky dreams last year, I got a dream interpretation book, which sometimes is weird but some of them are sooo true!

EG the one where i was being chased and still alughin and screaming meant something and it was true....cant remember.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)