The exam (1 Viewer)

MushROOM HeaD

HSC
i thought personally the exam was moderately ok. I actually found i htink the hardest part well not hard really just a bit weird to write three pages on .. that Klippel question. i commented on how his artmaking practice was influenced an inspired by the newly industrialising world around him lol art is such a bullshit exam and thats why i love it. i mean where else do u get to critically provide your own opinion about someone else's work lol. hmm i did question 10 for section 2. what questions did you guys pick?

Mushroom

emma_f

or M
HSC
yeah i did q 10 also. i crapped on about klippel's use of recycling things, making what was once shiny and new and then disgarded when broken into something new again, how he takes time in designing and making each, they're all unique and different, blah blah blah..
and a lot of people i spoke to at our school hated q 1 a..there wasnt really much to say, aside from reiterate what they gave you, am i right ? dont tell me if im wrong, ill have nightmares

ane_st

HSC
Yea i did question10 as well...

And the easiest way to work through the exam is to truly bullshit :D glad its over!

MushROOM HeaD

HSC
mm well q1 i guess yer reiterating was a good method and it was very limited on the amount of information you could discuss. But in visual arts i guess you do have to think outside the square and comment on female roles and how the artwork portrays the female roles. Personally i discussed about these values and how the bland and simplistic colours reflected the submissive and docile women of the time etc lol sounds good doesn't it lol

lucky anne i still got one more to go on wednesday :( but dun worry i guess ill in that way enjoy my holidays more uno while u guys have partyed out i would have just started lol

powcy

HSC
I did question 8 in the essay... thought the exam was getting progressively EASIER! The first question was the hardest...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)