The exorcism of Emily Rose (1 Viewer)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
This comes out tomorrow.. what are your initial thoughts?
Has anyone seen it?
It looks really freaky.. something to give nightmares! Though that won't really stop me seeing it lol.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I hope it's not like The Exorcist. That was the funniest movie ever.

fantasia

HSC
i've been told that its pretty boring. not really a horror like people have said.. more like a courtroom drama so if you're into that stuff i guess its alright./

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
Mmmm guess thats why its only rated M then.. the trailer must be showing the only freaky bits in the whole movie *sigh.
The story is interesting Benny_

icecreamdisco

HSC
fuck anyone who says the exorcist isn't scary.

and i'll probably see this film. i like the occult, i like courtroom drama, and the cast is as classy as can be - laura linney, tom wilkinson, campbell scott!

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
icecreamdisco said:
fuck anyone who says the exorcist isn't scary.

and i'll probably see this film. i like the occult, i like courtroom drama, and the cast is as classy as can be - laura linney, tom wilkinson, campbell scott!
agreed. ive seen alot of horror movies and the exoricist is the only one that comes close to being scary

Lundy

Banned
HSC
im an idiot said:
agreed. ive seen alot of horror movies and the exoricist is the only one that comes close to being scary
Really? I honestly didn't find it at all scary.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Saw it with my dear choc-chip yesterday and must say...it was an ok film, but if you're looking for a huge scare then save some money and do something else instead...

There are shock shock bits but *spoiler* all those bits are in the trailer already...the rest is how the trail went...

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
Lundy said:
Really? I honestly didn't find it at all scary.
please dont tell me you were with a group of friends with the lights on and laughing and talking throughout the whole film. it will never be scary that way.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
im an idiot said:
please dont tell me you were with a group of friends with the lights on and laughing and talking throughout the whole film. it will never be scary that way.
No I watched it by myself in a darkened room. Supposedly that makes it scarier but eh.

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
Lundy said:
No I watched it by myself in a darkened room. Supposedly that makes it scarier but eh.
did you watch the 2000 version or the original cut?

the 2000 version has that awesome spider walk scene but also has all these long and boring added scenes and a dumb ass comical ending.

the original version lacks the spider walk but the movie flows together much better and has a nice abrupt finish.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
im an idiot said:
did you watch the 2000 version or the original cut?

the 2000 version has that awesome spider walk scene but also has all these long and boring added scenes and a dumb ass comical ending.

the original version lacks the spider walk but the movie flows together much better and has a nice abrupt finish.
I think I saw the director's cut.

HSC
I hated the suspense.. I didn't find any of the actual "possession" scary (the hallucinations were cool, and apart from the twisty thing, that was strange!), but the 3 oclock thing got me hiding behind my knees at the cinema.

man I woke up in the middle of the night after and smelt something burning. But it was 4:26 am =) I conclude it was psychological lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)