The festival in Garema Place (1 Viewer)

gemita

Raube Hohle convert
HSC
This is a long shot, but did anyone happen to ditch the o-week stuff on Friday nite and go see Eurotrash in Garema Place? If you did, you would have seen a bland French DJ, A cool Finnish band and some delusional swedes, but also this psycho German girl called Raube Hohle, who I am officially in love with. Bizarre techno-trash (not at ALL my style) dressed up in pink lycra and served with a dollop of expat German politics and some very scary puppets.

Anyone catch her?

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
i was there for a bit, but didn't see who you're talking about.. went tonight also and it was great, fantastic music, dancing and atmosphere - most alive i've seen garema place ever!

alphatango

Resident Geek
HSC
N/A
*huggles Canberra* Walked into Garema Place today and got confronted with this multicultural festival thing...was rather surprised by it. :p

atleast all the stalls provide cover from the junkies and environmentalists who otherwise inhabit garema place

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Garema place is normally inhabited by white-collar workers, cafes and cafe workers and some skaters....

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
I was there at about sixish yesterday and saw islander girls dancing and some wierd latin dancing competition.

Oh, and judging from the stores around there, I assume that Garema place is mainly populated by latte sipping "cultural snobs" - people whom feel that by watching random, but well known asian/european movies, reading WW2 history books and listening to bad pop-rock they become (or seem) more sophisticated and/or cultured.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)