• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

The Footy Show (1 Viewer)

*mel*

Ahhh I was in the audience yesterday!!!! OMG I loved every minute of it... and all the guys are so cool. Sterlo was so nice and Matty Johns...mmm :D and Chief did a "That's Gold" with us. I wanna go again!

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
Ahhh I was in the audience yesterday!!!! OMG I loved every minute of it... and all the guys are so cool. Sterlo was so nice and Matty Johns...mmm :D and Chief did a "That's Gold" with us. I wanna go again!
how funny was carl barron eh
and that fish thing that looked like sterlo, lol

*mel*

breaking said:
how funny was carl barron eh
and that fish thing that looked like sterlo, lol
yeah he was hilarious. haha when he asked "you know when you try to join in with a joke and you end up making yourself look like a dickhead"... lol it was the guy right behind us that really laughed about it, you know what im talking about?

something_funny said:
i wanna be part of the studio audience too.......
You really should! It's the best! You just gotta call channel 9 to book tickets. I think that's what my aunty said...

Bookie said:
Can you go if you're under 18?
Yep, 16 is the youngest apparently. I'm 17 and no one asked how old I was... so yeah. :D

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
yeah he was hilarious. haha when he asked "you know when you try to join in with a joke and you end up making yourself look like a dickhead"... lol it was the guy right behind us that really laughed about it, you know what im talking about?
LOL yep...... that bit was so funny lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)