The Human Story (1 Viewer)

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
how did everyone go
IMO i thought it was excellent, every question was fair and marks for questions were easily attained if you studied
good luck everyone

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
not all at once now....for those who did human story

what were ur responses for the question for the variations in blood types?

and howd u go about answering the gather,process, analyse question and relibility of sources

finally which model did u use and what evidence did u show?

sepul

HSC
heh

how about you get the ball rolling ?

I used the out of africa hypothesis, I used mitochondrial DNA evidence, transitional fossils ( most found in africa ) and the genetic diversity of the native african's is the greatest of any group ( had the longest time to accumulate the diversity )

I don't think I went well in the blood groups Q's

young_gurl

thansk for the human summary notes telepathateic...like u sent me any anyway..nvm i did my own and managed..

i did the out of africa model about the mitchondrial DNA from the fossil in neanderthal and how it accounts for the time when species evolved from the common ancestor and how ppl migrated from land bridges it was the biggest load if shit ever!..i managed to write one page though..

and for the blood groups i wrote that the other indians and aborigines were isolated and therefore culd not genetically mix causing a limited variation in blood types

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
Originally posted by young_gurl
thansk for the human summary notes telepathateic...like u sent me any anyway..nvm i did my own and managed..
yeah if i had been stuffed to do em i would hav posted em cause everyone was asking bout human story

as u know the syllabus is very content full and my notes fill a whole book i cbf to type it all up
so sorry

Pepani

Jixxt Designer
HSC
i didn't like human story AT ALL..
it's the crappest option.

amyb

I like Human Story..i filled about 4 pages in writing about the Out of Africa model and referred to mt-DNA, the similarities between Aus. aborigines and H. erectus fossils, polymorphism representing how species did NOT interbreed as the regional continuity theiry outllines, etc.

Blood group has no relation to evolution theories. All that can be said was the Aus aborigines and Peruvian indians simply did not interbreed with populations where the B blood group is prevalent.

Hmmm, the gather, analyse...blah blah part was a complete load of BS for about 2 1/2 pages...we never even did the research, so i made it up. But the option was DEFINITELY the best part of the exam...i was quite happy

lightenup

i dodn't like 'the human story'option questions.
It wasn't the main part of the human story syllabus. If that makes any sense.

It tested wierd things, rather than short answer rote-learned questions.

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
Originally posted by young_gurl
yeah what happend to priamte characteristics and that ARGH!
yeah thats true.. i made a distinct effort to learn these but for what... for nothing
meh its all good i guess

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)