The Mars Volta (1 Viewer)

GJ_JOE

blood brother
yes they are quite excellent!

did you catch the video for son et lumiere & inertiatic esp on rage last night?

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
edited.

Last edited by a moderator:

GJ_JOE

blood brother
ahh...inspired by "televators"?

... i just picked up the tremulant EP on the weekend, its oookaay....anyway, what are your favourites off de-loused? i'd have to say mine is either 'eriatarka', 'cicatriz' or 'take the veil cerpin taxt'...they're all soo good!@

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
i just heard mars volta for the first time just then.. and they fuckin rock!!!!.. they are like at the drive in but with less screaming... im gunna dl all their songs now :D

GJ_JOE

blood brother
Yeha, you can really tell after listening to Sparta and The Mars Volta that the afro'd members of ATD-I were the more experimental ones, while the others were more straight up rock.

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
so the mars volta have ex-members of atdi?
but yeah i loved atdi.... singer annoyed me a bit after a while... but still cool

GJ_JOE

blood brother
hows the older ATD-I stuff?....i never liked their stuff until after i heard de-loused in the comatorium...'got Relationship of Command now, i like it!

gimpfish

Relationship of Command is like what Daydream nation was to sonic youth. The Defining sound of punk in its generation.
I like Sparta, saw them at the bdo and they blew my mind, they sounded much better live then on the record i thought.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)