The Office US [Season 2] (1 Viewer)

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Great series. Not given enough credit by the English-Obsessive retards. Take the show on face value, not on comparision, they're different comedies.

Season 2, Episode 22:
Finally, they made out. Is anyone else pleased?
For the record, that was by far the best episode I've seen from them in a while. Pure classic.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
I don't see it. He doesn't have that 'grinding-humour' down pat. It takes about 40 mins to watch a 20 min office US episode. It's just so ... grinding.

I love lamp.

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
I'll post what I said on another forum regarding the US office...

I downloaded the last episode of Season 2 of the Office (US version), and it was fantastic. The UK purist in me wanted to not watch the US version, but I'm addicted. They're so good, and clever. Don't judge it by the first episode, I kept watching, and I'd say it's just as good as the UK version, just a different context for the humour. Admit it, if it was a carbon copy you wouldn't like it, (we didn't like the pilot), but it's gone its own way and become something great. I highly recommend you watch it. I downloaded the finale at 2am this morning and it's 2pm and I've already watched it 3 times.
Dwight's mind control was freakin' hilarious, plus Darryl teaching Michael negro phrases like "Dinkin' flickah!".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)