The official.."i am so over it"..thread! (1 Viewer)

queenie

I know what ur thinkin...
HSC
not to that extent, but im like, ive done what i need to do... so... watever happens. But nerves have fully gone, probably due to the fact that ive spent the entire year packing it, and im so over it now.

esieff

it's interesting how that deflated feeling kicked in straight after the 2nd english paper...and ive still got 5 more exams to go. still, somehow, it feels as though its all behind me as opposed to ahead of me. lol, i dont want to fail though! i care enough to at least consider looking at some notes...or at least to consider considering to look at some notes. wait a minute, i never wrote any notes lol. that would have required effort. i think its beyond me.

aurora_05

HSC
hotice11 said:
it's interesting how that deflated feeling kicked in straight after the 2nd english paper...and ive still got 5 more exams to go. still, somehow, it feels as though its all behind me as opposed to ahead of me.
Same! I mean, I only have 4 exams to go, but following paper 2 english I was ready to start relaxing...
Haven't given up completely though. I have a guilty conscience. It makes me look through my notes/do past papers etc. Damn conscience!!

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
well..id be lieing if i said i dont care if i fail..but like..i havnt even looked at one equation for maths.maybe im just over maths..bcoz i care about PD and Business...hhmmm sorta..but i have 12 dats to study for it so no doubt when the exam comes around ill be WELL AND TRUELY over it;)...oh shit..i have to get a real job then..oh shit:(not good!

HSC
nah im not over it yet, only 11 days left for me thats going to be almost nothing

Doctor Phil

HSC
N/A
pRiNCesS..!! said:
anyone else really over the HSC..over it to the point that they dont really care if they fail??

....................anyone??
Y'know it sounds as though you're giving up. It's not the way to go, YOU need to make a conscience decision to 'get the ball rollin' and get goin. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? I reccomend that you get started on my world famous 3-step program and you'll be working your way to success in no time.

I'm taking your case very seriously. Do you accept that I will use every resource available to me to see you through this? I'm going to consult psychotherapist Dr Maurice Hernandez from the Florida Medical Association, together you can work it out.

Like I mentioned, get started NOW on my 3-step program and you'll be thinking your way to success in no time.

al_x

short*
HSC
ARGH! Anyone else feel like screaming? I'm all for climbing to the tippy top of the tallest building in town (like my alliteration guys? Can't study for maths coz my head is still so full of english)... (and what is the tallest building in port like 5 stories? ha thats pathetic) and scream as loud as I can! Ahh but can't do that.. I've done about an hour's study for maths today and I'm like "ok so I know everything now" although obviously I don't... I've been counting down the days till I finish the HSC (12 now) since before it started and it's like one of those tunnels where the faster u run through it, the further away the end appears to be...
Will the next 2 weeks EVER end? I just want my life back *cries*

sikofskool

yep i am so over it i just cant study anymore, had an exam every day last week and have 2 more to go, screwed up legal really bad as well. I hate maths and have no chance of going well in it anyway so yeah and have like 2 1/2 weeks to study for buysiness

OnizuNeko

HSC
yay 11 day break between Paper 2 and Ancient History O_O

al_x

short*
HSC
playboy2njoy said:
*hugs* the poor stressed hscer. remember, theres always sex after the hsc.
lol I'm there! of course, there's sex DURING the hsc aswell...

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
nah im stoked about the hsc now that english is over! and after the 1st week all my exams are REALLY spread out so i can focus on 1 subject at a time. woohoo!

*nerds it up*

suhini

HSC
al_x said:
lol I'm there! of course, there's sex DURING the hsc aswell...
hear hear. i second this true and valid statement... *cough*

10 days left... just 10.. i can do this...*cries*

freakinout

yeh im competly over it... like to the extent where i dont care if im and hour late to the exam!! ok maybe not that much lol.... but rite now all i can think of is how much im gna party wen im done!!! YAY!!!

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
over hsc...all i can think about is formal and my 18th, which would just so happen to fall on the same day! oo and add to that list...schoolies and Big Day Out

Eliza*

HSC
I am so very over it, I really don't care what happens....all I have been thinking about is all the partying when it is over....

cint

HSC
yep. completely. i just dont care anymore. i have no motivation to study for my remaining four exams because i simply dont care! whats wrong with me!

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
hahah same, i cbf studying. I know ill get into my course so im like meh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)