The official.."i am so over it"..thread! (1 Viewer)

emskis

sikeveo said:
hahah same, i cbf studying. I know ill get into my course so im like meh.
i dont even think ill get into my course, but i just have no motivation for studying anymore anyways.... so over it!!!

cint

HSC
yeah i dont reckon ill get into mine. all i can think about at current is losing the weight ive put on during hsc so i can look good in a formal dress and on schoolies. talk about shit priorities!

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
haha, hsc isn't everything. Well i was talking about my 4th pref :p Ive already screwed umat. :(

cint

HSC
i only had 3 preferences - and one of them wasnt even through uac!
everyone is like "mm ive done 9 preferences on uac, should get into one" im like ...... FUCK. and they're bloody hard to get into as well.

cint

HSC
bachelor of music at unsw, bachelor of music at the con, bachelor of music at a.i.m
you??

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
mbbs unsw, mbbs newcastle, mbbs/sci at usyd, then adv science at unsw. Ill get the last one.

cint

HSC
mbbs?
where do you want to go with adv science when you've finished it?

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
mbbs = medicine.

Hoping to tranfer out of advanced science. Or do post grad med at usyd.

cint

HSC
very ambitious! im sure you'll do well
everything i know about medicine comes from grey's anatomy. such a good show. so is home and away on that note. i think im the only person in the world who likes it - i just cant get enough!

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
hah thanks, yeh its a good show, ive watched a couple of eps. i wish the job was like that though :(

cint

HSC
haha. all these hot people having sex and amusing interactions. dont we wish every job was like that?!

cint

HSC
ahhh get watching! my friend got me hooked. only south park is on at the same time - so you have to keep flicking back and forth

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
yeh i dont usually watch them on tv, i just get them off my friend, he downloads every tv show. That way its in high definition and no ads :D

cint

HSC
well fine then! anyway im off, speak to you later no doubt - if not, goodluck with your next exams. x.

xrchz

HSC
pRiNCesS..!! said:
anyone else really over the HSC..over it to the point that they dont really care if they fail??

....................anyone??
yep =)
i love that kind of thinking. it's sexy!

Brookee87

HSC
Over it

I was over the HSC the day it started.,. i left studyin until 2 weeks b4.. and now i just cram 6 hrs in a day. i have PDHPE 2morro and i studied 5 hrs 2day .. def gunna go shit house.
Im so over it ha ha i just wanna get shitfaced already

the_thomasu

HSC
I took two weeks off work before the HSC began (last week of holidays + stuvac) to study. Then 4 days before English Paper 1 I began practising my regurgitatable knowledge (essays) after freaking out heaps and realising I sucked heaps and just farted around in my 2 weeks off. Then the first week of exams came and went, feels like I've gone through a tumble drier or something, all knowledge has evaporated out of me and I'm feeling confident with my exams. Go crammers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)