the pencil problem (1 Viewer)

mikaa

HSC
I know I've posted this somewhere before, but apart from the multiple choice, I have just realised I did my graphs in pencil aswell!

I'm really worried that it won't come up :( I did my graphs perfectly aswell, it would be such a waste for it to not show... I really don't want a zero...

Does anyone have any advice?

I've been told that for multiple choice it's okay since the scanner will take out the ones in pencil for the markers to mark it manually...but for the writing sections... I don't think it will :(

Please help! I'm so worried that I can't even concentrate on 3U....

(So frustrating how everything goes in the scanner!!! technology these days!!!)

scarvesss

howdy doo
HSC
you are supposed to do diagrams in pencil. i think it may even specify. im in same boat as you for mc ughhhh

Timothy6340

HSC
no it dosnt specify you should do graphs in pencil and u should aviod it

sebel

HSC
but they did say graphs should be drawn in pen. or you could write it in pencil and then go over it in pen.

Rawf

HSC
In all seriousness... they shouldn't be using shitty scanners for hsc exams. My scanner is cheap as and it can pick up pencil fine.

I did my graphs in pen, but eh I think pencil will be fine. For 3u draw it in pencil first if you aren't sure and draw over it with pen just incase. I know majority of students in my grade did their graphs in pencil lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)